Dates Released for GT Academy Prizes

shelby900

A list of dates for when you can expect to receive your prizes for completing the GT Academy.

(Taken from Gran Turismo Website)

We would like to thank you again for participating in the GT Academy 2012, which was closed on 25 June.

As previously announced, we are distributing the online gifts to those who achieved specific results in GT Academy 2012. Those gifts can be redeemed and used in Gran Turismo 5. Below you can find the schedule of distribution.

Distribution Start Date Required Achievement Gift

July 4 5 Gold Trophies in Round 1 Nissan Leaf G (GT Academy) '11

July 11 5 Gold Trophies in Round 2 Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (GT Academy) '02

July 18 5 Gold Trophies in Round 3 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II (GT Academy) '94

July 25 5 Gold Trophies in Round 4 Nissan 370Z (GT Academy) '08

August 1 5 Gold Trophies in Round 5 Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V・spec II Nür (GT Academy) '02

August 8 5 Gold Trophies in Round 6 Nissan GT-R Black edition (GT Academy) '12

August 15 5 Gold Trophies in Round 7 Nissan GT-R Black edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) '12

August 22 5 Gold Trophies in Round 8 Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy) '08

August 29 Clear all 8 rounds with a Bronze Trophy or better Special "GT Academy 2012" Racing Gear

* Distribution starts at approximately 7:00am (UK time) but it may vary slightly.

* Once we start distributing a gift, you'll be able to redeem it anytime until the end of the distribution period.

* The distribution period for all gifts will close on 25 January 2013.

It’s like their connection bonus you get by launching the game everyday.

Lots of stuff Polyphony does is in this spirit.

They want to have people launch their GT5 on a regular basis. Keep the game played regularly, in a way.

Edited by patate12

It’s like their connection bonus you get by launching the game everyday.

Lots of stuff Polyphony does is in this spirit.

They want to have people launch their GT5 on a regular basis. Keep the game played regularly, in a way.

I power up GT5 everyday just to get the paint chips. 3/4 of the time, that's all I do. 1/8 of the time, that's the only action the PS3 gets all day.

For those that are wondering, it was confirmed on GTPlanet that you can still boot up GT Academy and get the gold medals to get these cars if you want.

Well not any more, at least not when I tried back to win my missing gold trophy (8-5).

I won't get the 8th car, ever (T_T;)

Edited by patate12

Well not any more, at least not when I tried back to win my missing gold trophy (8-5).

I won't get the 8th car, ever (T_T;)

Really? That sucks. I'll have to try it on my Wife's account and see if it works for me. I'll report back later tonight.

Parker