Finally revealed! WWE 2K16 PS4/Xbox One Trophies/Achievments.

MysticSparxman

Here they are guys and girls. This list certainly looks like the real deal, but what do you all think? Easy? Hard or in between?

http://www.trueachievements.com/WWE-2K16/achievements.htm

I personally think the list looks really good. I mean there aren't really many online trophies/achievements, and even though there are a few, there are none that require a certain amount of online wins. There are also a few trophies/achievements that appear to remain the same, but a majority of them are quite new. Some trophies also look easier than others. One example would have to be the Playing Dirty trophy/achievement.

Anyway, let me know what you all think.

It looks very similar to the 2K15 list with a couple of tweaks. It all depends on how many wins are required to reach "Superstar" ranking online.

MyCareer looks as though it'll need a fair amount of time spent playing it too. The trophy descriptions make it sound as though this mode is a lot more depth this time. I wonder how many years you have to play for to get into the Hall of Fame?

I didn't have much trouble with getting the 2K15 Plat so I don't see this one giving me too much trouble. 2K15 was more time consuming than anything else. I'm expecting more of the same for 2K16, but even more time consuming :)

Seems easy enough, just might take some time. I didn't buy 2K15, so I don't know how many of these are repeated trophies. But the list seems fair regardless, some Universe, some Career, some Online, and some miscellaneous.

I think some of the repeated trophies are spread throughout the game. Some are repeated from Universe, some from Career, some from Single Play and a few others.

looks easy enough im surprise they didn't add any rank wins trophy

I'm certainly not complaining as I was never any good at playing it online.

It looks very similar to the 2K15 list with a couple of tweaks. It all depends on how many wins are required to reach "Superstar" ranking online.

MyCareer looks as though it'll need a fair amount of time spent playing it too. The trophy descriptions make it sound as though this mode is a lot more depth this time. I wonder how many years you have to play for to get into the Hall of Fame?

I didn't have much trouble with getting the 2K15 Plat so I don't see this one giving me too much trouble. 2K15 was more time consuming than anything else. I'm expecting more of the same for 2K16, but even more time consuming :)

I think the Career spans 15 years, but then I suppose it would depend on how long it takes to play through one year.

I think the only thing that stopped me from getting the play for 2K15 was the online trophies. I had every other trophy apart from them.

I think the only thing that stopped me from getting the play for 2K15 was the online trophies. I had every other trophy apart from them.

I was lucky enough to find a reliable boosting partner on this site when I did the online stuff. We had a tough job finding each other half the time, plus the trophies can't be earned in private matches. It was pretty boring, i'm not gonna lie.

I was lucky enough to find a reliable boosting partner on this site when I did the online stuff. We had a tough job finding each other half the time, plus the trophies can't be earned in private matches. It was pretty boring, i'm not gonna lie.

I found the best way to do the online in 2K15 was to go legit. It was crap, but most of the time I was able to pin people relying on the lag :awesome:

• Like 1