PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

Nice list, you love FPS don't you? :P Since you have earned the hardest 007 plats, why not get the platinum for Quantum of Solace? The boosting is pretty smooth, nothing too grindy.

Thank you sir, yeah kinda like FPS but just a little bit ;)

To be honest i got the last 2 games because they were FPS (similar to COD), and Goldeneye 007 Reloaded was actually a good surprise, underrated game imo.

• Like 1

I admire your love for shooters and the extent you take to platinum them.

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback ;)

Anyone who has the Max Payne 3 plat deserves a high five  :highfive:

If only that battlefield banner was real. it would have been fun having a dinosaur mode.

Thank you sir ;)

Glad you brought that up, i would love a dinosaur mode on Battlefield.

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

OMG so many awesome plats. BO 1-2, GTA 4, Max Payne 3 with 100% as well! All the respect dude!

Thank you sir, you got some great plats yourself ;)

Too much FPS for my taste, but I won't deny that it's a great list.

Thank you sir, appreciate the feedback ;)

Very nice collection :highfive: I envy you on Max Payne 3 :D

Thank you sir, i actually loved Max Payne 3 ;)

Actually a very nice list, keep up the work! By the way, was Ghost Recon really worth only a 7/10? I guess you must be very good at this game, since it is easier as the last Uncharted in your opinion. ;)

Thank you sir ;)

Ghost Recon Future Soldier was actually good (another underrated game imo), Uncharted 3 has a 7/10 because of the DLC, actually took way more effort to 100% Uncharted 3 than Ghost Recon so it should probably be a 8/10 :)

This nigga is fucking great in my eyes. He's got plenty of respectable platinums, and honestly, some shooters are some of the bitchiest to platinum and 100%, i.e. Max Payne 3. He's also one of the best boosters to work with, as he's actually a helping hand and doesn't fuck around by playing with his dick. Also, this motherfucker will stay up into the wee hours of the morning to help us faggots out in America, even if it's like 5 a.m. I'm proud to have met this guy through GoldenEye 007: Reloaded; it's been a pleasure.

• Like 1