PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

Great one mate :) this game is really good, glad Lara returned to be amazing again, plus the best she ever looked

Also congratulations on 100 for bioshock, it's indeed a incredible game, burial at sea brought back so many memories, reminded me how beautiful and hunting rapture was

Thanks mate  :D

I really liked this title. Hoping the new one is even better. 

I loved every minute of Bioshock Infinite and the Burial at Sea was a fantastic addition to the experience. I wish I could live in Rapture! hehe
  • Like 2

Great, saw the backlog. So its Black Ops III next? Looks like I'll see you sometime next decade. :)

More like some time next century!  :D

I'm actually trying not to play it until I get a few games out of the way or I'll never finish them.

Zombies, you gotta love 'em.

Congrats on your tomb raider platinum :)

Thanks buddy ;)

• Like 1

Good job on Tomb Raider,it was fun for me also since I played it on ps3.

You should definitely restrain yourself from BlOps III and finsh Batman AC and LoU, and then go at it with 100% completion in all previous games. that would be awesome!  xD  ;)

Edited by Radebe78
  • Like 1

Good job on Tomb Raider,it was fun for me also since I played it on ps3.

You should definitely restrain yourself from BlOps III and finsh Batman AC and LoU, and then go at it with 100% completion in all previous games. that would be awesome!  xD  ;)

Thanks mate, yeah gonna try and finish those games before i load up Black Ops 3, not sure if i can hold off for that long though  ;)

Edited by PedrOYX

Looking at your list, it seems that you sure love your pew pew games :P

You got some pretty sweet platinums there. Bad Company and Max Payne 3 being the ones that stand out the most. It's also not every day you see an Uncharted 3 list at 100%. Any plans for doing Uncharted 2? 

Yes sir, a little too much eheh ^_^

Yeah I had fun with Uncharted 3, but in the meantime I'm not too interested in doing Uncharted 2 seeing I have so many other titles to get out of the way.

• Like 1

More like some time next century!  :D

I'm actually trying not to play it until I get a few games out of the way or I'll never finish them.

Zombies, you gotta love 'em.

Lol. Yeah, I'm currently playing Black Ops II. I had left this and am currently doing the online trophies. I'm glad you helped me get the zombies out of the way. :)

Edited by NantanCochise
  • Like 1

Lol. Yeah, I'm currently playing Black Ops II. I had left this and am currently doing the online trophies. I'm glad you helped me get the zombies out of the way. :)

Np man, any excuse to play zombies :D

The multiplayer doesn't take long, you'll get that done in no time.

Btw how is the multiplayer right now? Haven't played it in a while, I hear it has a few hackers :|

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

Np man, any excuse to play zombies :D

The multiplayer doesn't take long, you'll get that done in no time.

Btw how is the multiplayer right now? Haven't played it in a while, I hear it has a few hackers :|

Multiplayer is OK. Well I've been playing multiplayer for a week now and have only encountered 2 or was it 3 hackers. It's the usual aimbot crap!

• Like 1

Multiplayer is OK. Well I've been playing multiplayer for a week now and have only encountered 2 or was it 3 hackers. It's the usual aimbot crap!

That's a shame considering Black Ops III has just come out and it seems like they have already abandoned Black Ops II :angry:

I just hope that hackers stay out of the zombie mode.

• Like 1

Nice Platinum Collection! That Completion is sick and you have awesome Platinums that I would like to have such as COD, unfortunatly my ps3 is broken and I can't Platinum neither MW2, BO1 or BO2...  :(

Keep up the good work!  :lol:

Edited by t-i-g-o
  • Like 1

Nice Platinum Collection! That Completion is sick and you have awesome Platinums that I would like to have such as COD, unfortunatly my ps3 is broken and I can't Platinum neither MW2, BO1 or BO2...  :(

Keep up the good work!  :lol:

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.

Feel free to stop by anytime ;)

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1

Wow, I'm loving your new banner. It came out great.

Nice new banner. Adds a bit more uniqueness to the checklist.

Yeah guys, thanks for checking it out. That image wasn't easy to work with, Floriiss really pulled it off.

Edited by PedrOYX
  • Like 1