PedrOTN Platinum Streak

PedrOTN-

Glad to see you got the Tomb Raider platinum. Now, just need to go back and finish The Last of Us to get closer to 100% overall completion. :) Also, congrats on getting your #50th platinum. I see that you are working on Spec Ops: The Line right now. Any thoughts on the game? I'm thinking about playing it next.

Love the banner by the way. Floriiss did an incredible job.

• Like 1

Glad to see you got the Tomb Raider platinum. Now, just need to go back and finish The Last of Us to get closer to 100% overall completion. :) Also, congrats on getting your #50th platinum. I see that you are working on Spec Ops: The Line right now. Any thoughts on the game? I'm thinking about playing it next.

Love the banner by the way. Floriiss did an incredible job.

Thank you sir, Tomb Raider is an amazing game. The Last of Us will be next.

Highly recommend Spec Ops: The Line if you're looking for a great campaign, a few sections on FUBAR difficulty will require some patience, nothing impossible though.

What else can i say about Floriiss work other than recommend it to everyone? :D

Edited by PedrOYX

Congratulations Pedro, great platinum for your milestone, even trough I must confess I thought it would be a fps

:P

Thanks man eheh, kinda trying to complete some 3rd person games on my backlog before i load up Black Ops 3, otherwise i won't be able to complete them for a while :D

Batman Arkham City is an amazing game, can't wait to play Arkham Knight.

UPDATE

51. Spec Ops: The Line

1Lfe28f2.png

Achieved: 24 Nov 2015

Completion: 100%

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Solid campaign, underrated game.

Good job on Spec Ops.

It was definitely underrated and had a great campaign.

Oh and lets not forget Arkham City. Very cool. B)

Edited by NantanCochise
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE

52. The Last of Us

1L3a3dab.png

Achieved: 4 Dec 2015

Difficulty: 6/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

What else can i say about this game that hasn't been said already? Masterpiece. 10/10

Congrats on your new Last of Us plat. Fantastic game, one of the all time greats. Takes gaming to a whole new level. So Last of Us 2 for sure I take it? :)

• Like 1

Congrats on your new Last of Us plat. Fantastic game, one of the all time greats. Takes gaming to a whole new level. So Last of Us 2 for sure I take it? :)

Thanks man. Yeah, I really loved the game. If its not the best story I've ever played, its up there.

For sure on Last of Us 2, I'm really curious how Naughty Dog is going to up the ante :)

Edited by PedrOYX