trophies missing on the site

TCODE1
Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

ok so i don't know where to post this, so i'll post it here, for Batman Arkham Knight, there is missing the latest silver trophy "Joy Ride: Achieve 33 Stars in AR Challenges using the 1960's TV Series Batmobile.) for (DLC Pack #8: 1960’s TV Series Pack) and there's missing the trophty list for Assassin's Creed Chronicles India, i don't know how this site updates it's trophy list, but those trophies are on sony's servers and they're not on this site, why is that? isn't there some kind of auto sync or someting?

ok so i don't know where to post this, so i'll post it here, for Batman Arkham Knight, there is missing the latest silver trophy "Joy Ride: Achieve 33 Stars in AR Challenges using the 1960's TV Series Batmobile.) for (DLC Pack #8: 1960’s TV Series Pack) and there's missing the trophty list for Assassin's Creed Chronicles India, i don't know how this site updates it's trophy list, but those trophies are on sony's servers and they're not on this site, why is that? isn't there some kind of auto sync or someting?

Assassins Creed Chronicles:India isn't a real game or it isn't released yet. Its Assassins Creed Chronicles: China. As for Batman if its a new dlc it sometimes takes some time to update on here I believe. Or if the dlc isn't released yet it sometimes won't be on here. 

Edited by Lithium_Lemon
  • Like 1

These are coming very soon, they automatically flow in from Sony's servers, just give it time. Trophy lists are pretty much always up by the time the game or a piece of DLC releases. Those pieces of content haven't released yet (as in, they aren't on sale in the store), so nobody has played them yet, it's normal that they aren't on PSNProfiles just yet. 

Basically a game or a piece of DLC may be up on PSN a few days before you see it on this site, this site doesn't see that list until at least one person has played the game.

Edited by BlindMango

i believe someone has to earn the new trophies first, so they can be updated. if no one has the trophies, the site doesn't know they exist. 

No, as BlindMango said, it's just based on when they go live on Sony's servers. There have been cases when a list went live on Sony's servers (and PSNP) a month before anyone got the game (e.g., the Order 1886), and there have also been cases where people got *lots* of trophies before the list even went live on Sony's servers (or PSNP), such as Sly Trilogy for Vita.

Assassins Creed Chronicles:India isn't a real game or it isn't released yet. Its Assassins Creed Chronicles: China. As for Batman if its a new dlc it sometimes takes some time to update on here I believe. Or if the dlc isn't released yet it sometimes won't be on here.

Chronicles: India is a real game, China was the first in an upcoming trilogy

the trophies are already on the ps4, when you look at your trophies on the ps4(and the other trophy sites) batman arkham knight has 80 trophies, this site has only 79, there's no excuse, i'm saying this because this is messing my completion percentages

Edited by TCODE1

the trophies are already on the ps4, when you look at your trophies on the ps4(and the other trophy sites) batman arkham knight has 80 trophies, this site has only 79, there's no excuse, i'm saying this because this is messing my completion percentages

None of your trophies are showing on the site... I'm pretty sure that's messing up your completion percentage by a bit more than a single trophy in arkham knight... just sayin'

• Like 2

None of your trophies are showing on the site... I'm pretty sure that's messing up your completion percentage by a bit more than a single trophy in arkham knight... just sayin'

my trophy list is not for display, it's private, i like using this site, but for quite some time i was waiting for those trophies to be added, after two or so weeks they're still not on the site, that's why i started this thread because i don't see any reasons why they haven't been added yet, beside ignorance or bugs, i noticed this with Battlefield Hardline too, the dlc for that game was on my ps4(and other trophy sites) for months before it was adde on this site, and that's a problem

my trophy list is not for display, it's private, i like using this site, but for quite some time i was waiting for those trophies to be added, after two or so weeks they're still not on the site, that's why i started this thread because i don't see any reasons why they haven't been added yet, beside ignorance or bugs, i noticed this with Battlefield Hardline too, the dlc for that game was on my ps4(and other trophy sites) for months before it was adde on this site, and that's a problem

If it is not on this site , it is not on sonys server . It is your ignorance if you dont get that . if the list is on your console or not doesnt matter . And if the list is on "other trophy sites" only means that they manually add lists.  PSNP gets every information directly from sony servers.

Dungeon Travelers 2 EU list was 3 days not sync-able ... and not on psnp .  and magically on same day it was on psnp i was able to sync it .... so seeing list on console and earning trophys has nothing todo with list on servers.

• Like 3

Beyond Two Souls is on the site for two years, with NO ONE unlocking any trophies in that game and not even a release date for the game

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2856-Beyond-Two-Souls

but hey, i'm sorry that adding the trophies THAT ARE ON THE PS4 for some DLC that hasn't came out yet it's impossible, yet call of duty black ops 3, beyond two souls, darksiders 2 and other games that aren't out there's no problem with adding them, the trophies are on point everywhere besides on this site but hey, sorry for asking too much, i thought that this site is profesional, guess not, my bad

Beyond Two Souls is on the site for two years, with NO ONE unlocking any trophies in that game and not even a release date for the game

but hey, i'm sorry that adding the trophies THAT ARE ON THE PS4 for some DLC that hasn't came out yet it's impossible, yet call of duty black ops 3, beyond two souls, darksiders 2 and other games that aren't out there's no problem with adding them, the trophies are on point everywhere besides on this site but hey, sorry for asking too much, i thought that this site is profesional, guess not, my bad

Okay cool, well like I mentioned above the owner of the site mentioned he'd try to make it more immediate (the same process that the other sites do) by the time he finishes the upcoming major site update. Hopefully that will resolve the issue you're having with the site not finding trophies fast enough and help it become a more professional experience for you. 

Edited by BlindMango

Okay cool, well like I mentioned above the owner of the site mentioned he'd try to make it more immediate (the same process that the other sites do) by the time he finishes the upcoming major site update. Hopefully that will resolve the issue you're having with the site not finding trophies fast enough and help it become a more professional experience for you. 

huh, but this beyond two souls example is actually very interesting.

i thought it has been mentioned multiple times around here (and also often used as an 'excuse' for delayed trophy lists) that the lists are pulled if someone actually earned a trophy in it?!

sooo, while i agree that the TC could be a bit nicer and more objective about it, he kinda has a point ;)

I don't have many people on my Ignore/Block list, but I think I identified a contender on their first day here...

it's actually funny to me that you think i care about what you do, and don't give me the "i don't care if you care" because if that was true you wouldn't have replied

Hmmmm I do see your point with this. Pretty interesting.

However, why does your completion matter if you have your list set to private? (Not being a dick, just curious)

Like BlindMango said though, they are going to work on getting this stuff out a little faster. Other sites who have this stuff out faster than others are more than likely manually adding it. This isn't the only site to not have the missing trophy though. http://www.(URL not allowed)/Batman-Arkham-Knight/trophies.htm

It'll come, just be a bit more patient.

this site has only 79, there's no excuse, i'm saying this because this is messing my completion percentages

after two or so weeks they're still not on the site, that's why i started this thread because i don't see any reasons why they haven't been added yet, beside ignorance or bugs,..., and that's a problem

... sorry for asking too much, i thought that this site is profesional, guess not, my bad

Eh? I don't really see what terrible things this guy has done...

Aside from the lack of the mastery of written language (never capitalizes "I", starts sentences with lower case letters, uses run-on sentences) which I don't usually point out, his perceived entitlement is off the charts. Instead of an inquiry from a new member, this thread has all the signs of a troll.

• Like 3

Aside from the lack of the mastery of written language (never capitalizes "I", starts sentences with lower case letters, uses run-on sentences) which I don't usually point out, [...]

well, i always wrote this way too. basically since my first days of chatting via IRC in the 90's ... to me it's just an "internet thing", i guess ;)

Aside from the lack of the mastery of written language (never capitalizes "I", starts sentences with lower case letters, uses run-on sentences) which I don't usually point out, his perceived entitlement is off the charts. Instead of an inquiry from a new member, this thread has all the signs of a troll.

I see it more as a person who want this site to be better.

Hmmmm I do see your point with this. Pretty interesting.

However, why does your completion matter if you have your list set to private? (Not being a dick, just curious)

Like BlindMango said though, they are going to work on getting this stuff out a little faster. Other sites who have this stuff out faster than others are more than likely manually adding it. This isn't the only site to not have the missing trophy though. http://www.(URL not allowed)/Batman-Arkham-Knight/trophies.htm

It'll come, just be a bit more patient.

i just don't understand how this site can't sync the trophies faster with the ps4, i mean you guys are saying that the dlc is not out and nobody has earned it so that's why it doesn't appear on this site, so what? it is on the ps4, i can list you a lot of games with 0 trophies earned that aren't out and they have trophy lists here, the trophy is on the trophy list inside the ps4 and on sony's oficial site http://i.imgur.com/QiStvEm.png

i decided to start this thread because i noticed this a lot, trophies appear on ps4 but they don't on this site, only monts or even weeks later, i noticed this with call of duty advanced warfare, battlefield hardline, batman arkham knight and many other games i'm sure

i don't want to insult anybody but you have to understand that this is a problem, if you say that it will be fixed ok then, i just wanted to let you guys know about this

i just don't understand how this site can't sync the trophies faster with the ps4, i mean you guys are saying that the dlc is not out and nobody has earned it so that's why it doesn't appear on this site, so what? it is on the ps4, i can list you a lot of games with 0 trophies earned that aren't out and they have trophy lists here, the trophy is on the trophy list inside the ps4 and on sony's oficial site http://i.imgur.com/QiStvEm.png

i decided to start this thread because i noticed this a lot, trophies appear on ps4 but they don't on this site, only monts or even weeks later, i noticed this with call of duty advanced warfare, battlefield hardline, batman arkham knight and many other games i'm sure

i don't want to insult anybody but you have to understand that this is a problem, if you say that it will be fixed ok then, i just wanted to let you guys know about this

You can understand why Sony's official site and the PS4 has it right? Naturally they would have it first...it's their network.

I see what you are saying about games with 0 trophies earned. I can't give you a full explanation on that as I'm not part of the team.

It's fine to bring it to attention and ask about things, thats why this community is great. But then when you get your answer and then have a rant, it comes across as being a bit of an entitled asshole. (just making you aware)