Player feedback please

AnRoDr

My fellow PSNProfilers  :)

This title caught my eye, love the setting and the promise of vast customization! But I am reading some negative things here and there about the game: bugs mostly ...

Anybody here who has purchased the game that is willing to share his/her thoughts about it?

• 2 weeks later...

I read that the game has issues with dissapering partymembers, some freezing when you solve missions in another way the game intended and save glitches. Did you encounter any of these problems?

Also there's appears to be a little frustration with unclear mission objectifs?

As soon as I saw the trailer for this game I wanted to download it, but after reading some reviews I became a bit hesitent :S

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've encountered lag and crashes so far playing, and ive read about disappearing party members. But from what i read its only when you dismiss them from the main party. Normally they go to the ranger canteen. Where you can pick them back up if you want. Obviously if you have the bug. They wont be there waiting to be picked up. Mission objectives are slightly confusing, and its annoying not to have markers on the map on where exactly to go. But its a older game, and doesn't hold your hand like we're accustomed to. I would pick it up however. Just save often. 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't remember ever running into characters disappearing, but the game is heartbreakingly buggy.  It's fantastic, I absolutely loved it, it's fun, it's funny, it's challenging, it makes you wish they'd throw money at console ports for Fallout 1 and 2, but it crashes like Toonces the driving cat.  It will crash on you again and again, and it's a shame that it'll never get fixed now because Microsoft bought inXile.  Ultimately worth putting up with because of how good it is but hopefully Wasteland 3 will be more stable.

• 1 year later...