If you are not interested in Vita library now, you can sell it

Satoshi Ookami

This list is my driving force behind getting a vita soon! Shame that people don't see all the great games out there...

It's not that they don't see them, it's more like they're not their target audience. Some people are more Western/AAA-oriented, some are more J-Games oriented and some are more balanced. The Western/AAA crowd is pretty big and the Vita just doesn't interest them much.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

With all due respect, I'm more inclined to believe that most people putting all those threads you mention must be new to google search. As for the 'Vita has no games' ones, you and me both know that those are simple trolls made by people who have nothing to do and like to spark meaningless bickering.

Speaking about the vita in many videogames forums is like talking about religion. This thread looks like is on it's way to become the same by reading some comments. Just giving the heads-up.

I hate my vita, so much i still have another 30 games to buy for it  :(

Hello, beatn_u_silly's wallet-chan. My wallet-chan is fairly similar.

With all due respect, I'm more inclined to believe that most people putting all those threads you mention must be new to google search. As for the 'Vita has no games' ones, you and me both know that those are simple trolls made by people who have nothing to do and like to spark meaningless bickering.

That's why I tried to warn in the OP so that it doesn't become one of them :)

Speaking about the vita in many videogames forums is like talking about religion.

Religion? But I like to talk about HanaKana :(

I just have the RPGs in my sig, though there's been 1 person on this site who tried to make it sound like the games in my sig were the only games a Vita has  :lol:

As far as getting this pinned and duplicate topics, it would be good but there are a lot of topics here that could be created and pinned to help cut down on duplicates, several of which have been suggested and pretty much all of which have been ignored.

There so many games...I don't see the problem. Have Trails game prordered for December, waiting on Zero Escape 3, Xonic and so much more. There tons of older games I have't even played. Vita backlog is bigger than my PS3. Digimon Cyber Sleuth....I can't wait for that either.

Still I would like first party games like Infamous or expanded Freedom Wars...but as long as Japanese games get localized then I am all good.

I even bought a replacement vita after my cousin smashed my first one last friday. Got the 2nd one on Sunday. If my PS3 broke down...I would not be in a hurry to replace or fix it. 

• Like 2

There's a future for the vita. Check out this thread on NeoGAF.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=969122

Quick note: PLZ Bandai Namco bring God Eater 2, bastards.  :(

I was wondering about putting this thread, but the amount of Japanese games is prevalent :awesome:

GE Resurrection first must be brought!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I would suggest changing the tittle name, you and everyone on PSNP have no right to tells others what to do. I suggest renaming it to "If you are not interested in the Vita's library, I would suggest you sell it now". 

Edited by FlareXV

I was wondering about putting this thread, but the amount of Japanese games is prevalent :awesome:

GE Resurrection first must be brought!

No fuck GE resurrection i played it when it was GE Burst.

Actually the true reason for me buying the vita was a blind expectation that god eater 2 will come to the west. The thought of playing god eater with TWO ANALOG STICKS was what drove the purchase.

In the end i'm stuck with persona 4, danganronpa, and SAO Hollow Fragment. *sigh*

I would suggest changing the tittle name, you and everyone on PSNP have no right to tells others what to do. I suggest renaming it to "If you are not interested in the Vita's library, I would suggest you sell it now". 

There is a comma, you know?

You can sell it == I would suggest you sell it, nuance is the same, both are not imperatives and mine is shorter ;)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4

There is noting in the title dictating what others are to do. It is in no way telling anyone what to do. I laughed pretty hard when I read it and really appreciate the thread, including the title.

Edited by DaivRules

Wtf, how?  :blink:
I dropped my Vita a few times. It has some scratches but works totaly ok.
I'm just curious what the hell you'd need to do to actually break a Vita.

Takes something hard and smash it on the screen.

There some cracks on the screen...it turns on but can't see anything.

No Sound coming...there is slight green coming from one of the cracks.

130 for Sony to Repair it and 40 to ship in Canada.

Bought a used Vita for 120 that came with COD game and 32 GB mem card. Way better than my 8gb anyways.

Edited by Kishnabe

I also find it annoying if people say there are no games on vita (when there clearly are a lot) When i say look at all those JRPGs/anime styled games that are on it (or are gonna come out) they mostly just reply they aren't interested in those or that crap.

Also on Gamefaqs? i think it was there or somewhere else people were like Vita dead now when they read that announcement that Sony focuses more on ps4 now.

Also if anyone wants to know which games i got on ps vita then check here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Tosmasta00/games/owned?platform=117

Of course there are a few more games i plan to buy for my vita.

Satoshi, I think you could add one of those long ass lists with all the upcoming games for this and for next year. I think ScutumMagister has it somewhere in his sig. If people don't like those kind of games, they can sell the console right away, for the same reason I wouldn't keep an Wii U because it is riddled with stupid shit Mario and Zelda games.

HOW HARD IT IS TO PUT BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE AND CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 3 ON YOUR SYSTEM, NINTENDO???

Wii U has no games.

On topic: I own my vita for one year now and I use it everyday. Might not play on it everyday because sometimes I gotta heavily focus on the PS3 to get shit done, but I'm usually using the vita more than the PS3 and still didn't run out of games to play on it yet.

Useful adition: I've only played 2 retail games, being them Resistance: Burning Skies and Assassin's Creed: Liberation. All other games I played, either I bought digitally or got free on plus, so there is that, no shortage of games to find online.

People just got to dig for games they should enjoy or simply realise that is not a system for them.

PS: I rather play my PS3/PSVITA games on my vita, I enjoy the system more and I'll be using it when the time to play Helldivers and Hotline Miami 2 comes.

Zelda is stupid shit? NAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAATE. 

This all but confirms Vita is a dead platform, and that handheld game consoles are on their last legs. 

Zelda is stupid shit? NAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAAAAAATE. 

This all but confirms Vita is a dead platform, and that handheld game consoles are on their last legs. 

You forgot to turn on the sarcasm font ;)

I think I forgot to turn mine as well because he bothered to quote me thinking I was serious about Zelda.