GameFly lists Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS3

As you all are aware, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released on XBox 360 last year enhanced to 720p and with achievements. Now, if a GameFly listing is correct, it'll be coming to PS3 this December:

http://gematsu.com/2015/10/gamefly-lists-grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-ps3

If true, I want!

Would be interesting, nothing too exciting though.

I was so disappointed when they didn't release the remastered version for PS3.

They even removed the old version from Steam, Xbox and PSN all around the same time. But when it came back, we were the only ones who still had the old version and everyone else was given a fancy upgrade :(

The "fancy upgrade" isn't that fancy. It's a port of the mobile version. xD 

I'm surprised to see this is getting a physical release. It could've just been an error on their side, but these things are usually done for a reason. If it were a proper remaster I would be super hyped, but this is neat too.

This would be glorious as shit

I won't believe it til I see a trophy for completing the train mission though :awesome:

Haha big smoke! All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!!! :D Can't wait to play this! I really hope this is really true! Makes it very very nostalgic to play this game again because GTA SA was my childhood game i used to play a lot with my friends! :)

• Like 1

Yes finally, I seriously thought Rockstar gave us the finger for not giving us a GTA:SA with trophies. I see a bigger picture here. Show support of this HD version and it might make Rockstar interested in doing a collection for all the PS2/PSP era games.

I remember when I was younger, I couldn't get passed the beach party mission cause of the DDR button inputs(always had to ask someone around me for help). Would love to beat it myself this time around.

It could be because of the well-known "All you had to do was follow the damn train, CJ!" that it's talked about often

Your response makes no sense, because I simply could quote the quote you quoted. 

Just drive some steps more right (or left) and Smoke kills them while shooting their legs. Pretty easy task...