GameFly lists Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PS3

I saw this and wanted to comment but didn't see a thread, granted I didn't search for one, I just assumed with a game this beloved it would have been on the main page.

Anyways, I have the Android version and bust it out every now and then, I'm probably about 80% of my way through the main story, though I may be a bit ahead of myself, a solid 70 though.

Anyway, again, if this drops on PS3, as someone who owns the game on PC, Mac, PS2, PS3 (PS2 classic), iOS (bought my iPhone 4S in the day just for this game), Android, and I used to have the original Xbox version, I will gladly add a slightly higher def version with trophy support to my stack.

When this "news" broke earlier today I looked back at the achievement list, if we get the same stack but as trophies, I'm fine with not getting a plat. San Andreas is a massive ass game, and as much as I do love it, and despite the countless hundreds of hours I've spent in it, I'm not the gamer I once was and I really don't want to have to 100% every single thing in that game yet again just for some trophies. So here's hoping we get the 360 list, which has no 100% based achievements, and just a nice short 100% trophy list.

I love this game as much as the next guy, but my backlog, despite my best efforts, isn't disappearing any time soon, and as much as sometimes I'd like to, I can't just keep replaying old favorites for the sake of it. I have too many great games in my stack not getting played and, for fuck's sake man, I've still not finished Uncharted 2, the game is starting to look dated (especially compared to it's remaster) so I just can't keep wasting time. On top of that, I'm having a damn kid in February, I'm starting higher education the same time, I just don't have anywhere near enough time for this crap, damn it Rockstar, why do you want to hurt me so?

Although the game is more than worthy of a platinum, I just cannot be bothered 100%ing it yet another time.

tl;dr, I wouldn't blame you for that... When this comes to PS3, I hope it has the 360 chivo list and I'm fine with it having no platinum. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

All list it as December 1, which would work. It's a Tuesday.

The follow thoughts are based my myself and only myself!

THis aren't rumors! and this is NOT THE THE TRUTH!!!

But let's make a list:

GTA SA comes out on 1 dec

1 dec is a Tuesday

1 dec is the FIRST Tuesday of december 2015

the 1st Tuesday of the month is a PS-Plus update...

How great 'd it be that this is the free PS3 game for dec 2015?

• 2 weeks later...