What kinds of Podcasts are you guys into?

dobber91085

There's only two podcasts that I tend to listen regularly. Other one is this finnish podcast called Kontrolleri and another is the Roundtable Live. Both are gaming related if you're interested. The first one is of course in finnish so that's probably not for everybody here in land of PSNProfiles. Roundtable Live talks lots of indie stuff, but also some triple A stuff. I like that podcast mainly because my favorite Youtuber Northernlion is part of it. And the other guys are pretty cool too.

https://soundcloud.com/kontrolleri

https://soundcloud.com/roundtablepodcast

• 3 weeks later...

The Rooster Teeth podcast is the only podcast I find myself listening to regularly. I also somewhat enjoy Always Open, the newest podcast from Rooster Teeth when it has a good crew. I used to listen to Sportsball from Rooster Teeth as well, but sadly it was cancelled due to a lack of views. 

Edited by ObliviousSenpai

• 2 weeks later...

I have a list of Podcasts that I watch but the first four are dominated by Kinda Funny:

• Kinda Funny GameOverGreggy (Random Topics from Enterainment to Poltics to Sex)
  • Kinda Funny's PS I Love you XOXO (PlayStation Gaming News)
  • Kinda Funny Morning Show (what is going on currently in entertainment)
  • Kinda Funny Gamescast (Video Game News)
  • Pizza Party Podcast (News about Animation from Cartoons to Anime to Movies and a shit load of Dark Humor)
  • Double Toasted (the spiritual successor to Spills where they talking about Movies)
  • Double Toasted's High Score (talks about games)
Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 2

I've been listening to Last Podcast on the Left at work, they usually talk about serial killers, cults, aliens, conspiracies, ghosts, etc. but they put a funny twist to it. Some episodes are more serious than others, but the humor is what makes the podcast imo. Worth a listen if you find any of those topics interesting.

I usually don't like sharing which podcasts I listen to (I don't know why) but I'm just going to dump all of the podcasts I listen to here this one time.

The Weekly Planet

Steele Wars

It's A Duck Blur

All Gen Gamers

Game Scoop!

Podcast Beyond

Keepin' it Reel

Channel Surfing

Nintendo Voice Chat

F This Movie!

PS I Love You XOXO

The Rebels Podcast

As I say to myself often "I have too many interests to commit to". Some months I only binge on TV, others I only spend playing games, others I only spend binging on movies and others I only spend listening to podcasts.

EDIT: Right now I'm obsessed with PSVR. Recently I haven't been on these forums as much but that's only because I've been enjoying other things.

Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Ever since the whole Kinda Funny thing fell apart earlier this year, I'm not really listening to gaming podcasts anymore. I tried to get back into Beyond, but I dunno, I just wasn't feeling it.

These are the podcasts things I listen to now (or I treat them like podcasts at least):

• Joe Rogan Experience
  • The Rubin Report
  • Triforce!
  • H3 Podcast

With the exception of Triforce!, I usually only listen to them when they have someone I find interesting on the show.

Edited by Undead Wolf

There was only 1 podcast I ever listened to, and I tuned in religiously. 

Beyond

(before Ryan Clements left(so like episode 280)) 

Here's a link to all the episodes. 

http://m.ign.com/wikis/ign-podcasts/Podcast_Beyond_Episode_Index

Scroll to the bottom to start #1, it's really awesome listening about past gaming conversations(Playstation mostly) when you're in the future. Just a great podcast. You laugh, cry, learn, feel. Just a great podcast. 

No lie I cried when Ryan Clements left... 

Beyond was a crutch for me during hard years. And it still is now when I go back and listen to the old ones 280 and before. 

I honestly recommend listening to the episodes from the beginning. It was just great. Laughed and smiled so much during almost every episode. 

Though it is sad that everyone's split up now. I hate that. It's like your favorite band splitting up, no... It's worse. 

I don't like kindafunny, and now that Colin is gone I unsubscribed from them. 

Colins Last Stand is good, but even then I don't watch every episode on YouTube.

But ya Beyond. Just start from episode 1! You'll eventually get hooked! And you won't regret it! 

Or start where I can only find the earliest episode. Talking about the psp2 and trophies!(the glorious vita as we know it now) 

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/f/3/f/f3f113817a3922e9/Podcast20Beyond20Episode20162.mp3?c_id=4940360&destination_id=112412&expiration=1509493538&hwt=11cdfc6a3d50ea0b1a6f5343c47955af

I know there's a complete archive someone has somewhere. 

Edited by Dav9834

• 5 months later...

I've got to say, I've really been into CLS Knockback recently. It's hosted by Colin Moriarty (from Podcast Beyond and PS I Love You) and his brother and they talk about all kinds of things they loved from their past. I particularly enjoyed episode 6 where they discussed anime and how it used to be "underground" in the west during the 80's. It was pretty fascinating. They've also done episodes such as ranking the Nintendo consoles, discussing retro video game collecting, and underrated NES games. It's great stuff - I'd recommend it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Rhett and link's earbuscuits helped me a lot with anxiety while being outside last winter. It's not gaming related tho.

Other than that, nothing. It's not really my format. I'm a fidgety person so I always need to occupy my hands. Also not a multitasker, so usually I do one thing and maybe listen to music. Can't listen to audiobooks either because of that OTL