Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

Yahoooooooooooooooooo, kitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

So far, only 3, and I take dibs on Tomo-chan emblem forever :awesome:

Soon, I'll move up ranks, though :/

Should pick up the RabuRaibu trilogy to get to 10, though...

Also, we gave up on Dengeki Ignition?

Nope, Fighting Climax Ignition, Nep VS Sega Hard Girls, KanColle and Hollow Realization aren't released or have their trophy lists available yet but the tiers were prepared at least ready for those games though more could always appear.

Also all added so far.

EDIT:

Also next time please list your games.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

hey , i have not a single plat , but i have a suggestion. Is it possible to add the Names of all games in the game list ? or link the pictures with the trophy list. It is hard to find the games only with the Picture if you dont know jp so good. Would be cool for the special awards too.

Cool banner btw! :) maybe i join later this year . backlog is too big at the moment xD

• Like 1

hey , i have not a single plat , but i have a suggestion. Is it possible to add the Names of all games in the game list ? or link the pictures with the trophy list. It is hard to find the games only with the Picture if you dont know jp so good. Would be cool for the special awards too.

Cool banner btw! :) maybe i join later this year . backlog is too big at the moment xD

List from up to down

Dengeki Bunko original

SAO Hollow Fragment - SAO Lost Song - SAO Re Hollow Fragment : Complete for Kuro no Kensi

Love Live School Idol Paradise: Printemps - BiBi - LiliWhite : Complete for muse's Center

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei - Kasoku no Chouten : Complete for Burst Linker

Durarara 3way standoff alley - Relay : Complete for Black Rider

Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo : Complete for Prismatic Colors

Golden Time: Vivid Memories (no memorable emblem? :D)

Oreimo Happy End : Complete for Secret Otaku

Ro Kyu Bu: Naisho no Shutter Chance : Complete for Hanabi

Onii-sama Out of Onii-samas : WHERE IS EMBLEM, I WANT MY ONII-SAMA! :awesome:

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

List from up to down

Dengeki Bunko original

SAO Hollow Fragment - SAO Lost Song - SAO Re Hollow Fragment : Complete for Kuro no Kensi

Love Live School Idol Paradise: Printemps - BiBi - LiliWhite : Complete for muse's Center

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei - kasoku no Chouten : Complete for Burst Linker

Golden Time: Vivid Memories (no memorable emblem? :D)

Onii-sama Out of Onii-samas : WHERE IS EMBLEM, I WANT MY ONII-SAMA! :awesome:

thanks , makes the search way easier.

On the other hand, most info will be in Japanese so you will have to search also in Japanese =D

That reminds me... Shana-tan did promise to provide some useful links to the games =D

I know but i can copy every jp text , use translation or use it to search.  but with the text in the pictures i have to write every single kana. =) and in my opinion it makes the thread complete with the game names included.

Some small things I didn't have done at time of posting due to the time, typing this up and posting what is up took longer than I expected but as for the games they were going to link to the trophy sets just 2 games came to my mind making that confusing SAO: HF and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax due to their number of trophy lists.

I assume that we only need a single trophy on 1 of those games to join the lowest rank.. if so, add me as Keishin Supporter (I have some trophies from SAO re: Hollow Fragment PS4.. still playing for the plat on and off..)

No, just join kind of like the Neptunia thread's Fan rank and the Tales of thread's Gnome rank.

EDIT:

On the other hand, most info will be in Japanese so you will have to search also in Japanese =D

That reminds me... Shana-tan did promise to provide some useful links to the games =D

List from up to down

Dengeki Bunko original

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei - Kasoku no Chouten : Complete for Burst Linker

Golden Time: Vivid Memories (no memorable emblem?  :D)

Onii-sama Out of Onii-samas : WHERE IS EMBLEM, I WANT MY ONII-SAMA!  :awesome:

Those are coming just as stated above so be a little patient as well as thinking of quotes that go with the emblems.

Edited by Kochiya Shana

I guess you can sign me up as Keishin Supporter. I have SAO in the backlog and planning on buying Fighting Climax once it drops a bit in price. 

Not really interested in importing jp games i won't understand but I wonder if any of those games have asian? Most of those include eng subs. It's probably a long shot, but if so that would motivate me to play them, especially the DRR ones. Really want to play them.

All have been added so far with only a single person above Keishin Supporter for now.

Posting at around 3am wasn't the smartest move but I had most stuff down and all are linked now to at least a list be it English or Japanese and the spoiler under the special awards has the names needed for each award just need to figure out a few titles and quotes to really complete them...

I was also unsure if you wanted to be added now or not but at current you are not added.

I would like to sign up I have the following for now:

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Love Live School Idol Paradise: Printemps

Love Live School Idol Paradise: BiBi

Love Live School Idol Paradise: LiliWhite

Thanks in advance

I guess you can sign me up as Keishin Supporter. I have SAO in the backlog and planning on buying Fighting Climax once it drops a bit in price. 

Not really interested in importing jp games i won't understand but I wonder if any of those games have asian? Most of those include eng subs. It's probably a long shot, but if so that would motivate me to play them, especially the DRR ones. Really want to play them.

No listed games have Asian versions afaik (if we exclude SAO games which are all (Lost Song next month) localized)...

But some of them aren't really hard to understand =)

No listed games have Asian versions afaik (if we exclude SAO games which are all (Lost Song next month) localized)...

Fighting Climax has an Asian trophy list, I have the game in front of me right now just never got around to doing it, However the game only has Chinese and Japanese as the language.

I would like to sign up I have the following for now:

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment

Love Live School Idol Paradise: Printemps

Love Live School Idol Paradise: BiBi

Love Live School Idol Paradise: LiliWhite

Thanks in advance

And you've been added as only the 2nd Aincrad Survivor although ironically of the 2 only you have an actual SAO platinum.

This is pretty much correct since even Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax's Asian(Chinese) version was not English subbed.

Posting at around 3am wasn't the smartest move but I had most stuff down and all are linked now to at least a list be it English or Japanese and the spoiler under the special awards has the names needed for each award just need to figure out a few titles and quotes to really complete them...

I was also unsure if you wanted to be added now or not but at current you are not added.

hey absolutly no problem :) . I released my thread unfinished too xD. I still waiting for my banner, next time i release thread after getting my banner.

You dont have to add me xD i just have few SAO trophies , and im not going to finish it soon.

I'd like to sign up for this one :) .

I have

1. DBFC platinum (i guess for this one either jp or En is okay? I have both anyway)

2. Love live vol. 2 BiBi platinum

I just have a simple question before I add you, now I know this isn't the Neptunia PP but please explain how you got the Histoire Enthusiast trophy before defeating The Real Arfoire?

hey absolutly no problem :) . I released my thread unfinished too xD. I still waiting for my banner, next time i release thread after getting my banner.

You dont have to add me xD i just have few SAO trophies , and im not going to finish it soon.

Oh, my next thread will easily be more complete on posting than this was I have learned my mistake.

Alright then, when ever you are ready to be added.

I was thinking about buying dengeki bunko fighting climax but which version is better, i prefer playing on the PS3 but the Vita version is €10 cheaper.

Personally PS3 would be the better option not just for trophies but more players are online, I'd also say the PS3 version looks nicer and runs better but this could be my bias against fighting games on PSV.