Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

I watch anime very often, I know most of these series but I do not understand Japanese so I pay less attention to the game released only in Japan. Like Cielle, I want to understand and experience the story of the game, not just to earn trophies. So I felt a little uncomfortable since this PP seems like only for those who know Japanese and blind players who just want trophies not care about story. Well, its just my feeling so never mind, I would like to join, plated 3 SAO games, and plan to play fighting climax, but god damn, too many games coming out, who knows when I'll play  xD

I watch anime very often, I know most of these series but I do not understand Japanese so I pay less attention to the game released only in Japan. Like Cielle, I want to understand and experience the story of the game, not just to earn trophies. So I felt a little uncomfortable since this PP seems like only for those who know Japanese and blind players who just want trophies not care about story. Well, its just my feeling so never mind, I would like to join, plated 3 SAO games, and plan to play fighting climax, but god damn, too many games coming out, who knows when I'll play  xD

Added you as another Keishin Supporter.

As for the games some I could recommend to blind player if they watched/read the series but some others I'd laugh at somebody playing blind as some are not very friendly or easy for trophies Ro-Kyu-Bu! is a game I'd definitely not recommend to a blind player to try platinum but say Fighting Climax Ignition when it releases I would.

For what it is worth, I finished Crossover Complete. I'm not looking forward to fighting Dead Ring (or whatever his name is) repeatedly for his part when the game comes out in english.

He wasn't that bad(item dropped 1st try for me against him) and I used Dengekiko(solo), the thing I will hate redoing is the farming for all the random drops(including treasures) some of those took a long time to get as well as locate...

EDIT:

Notice how he had the X360's RRoD on him?

Edited by Kochiya Shana

He wasn't that bad(item dropped 1st try for me against him) and I used Dengekiko(solo), the thing I will hate redoing is the farming for all the random drops(including treasures) some of those took a long time to get as well as locate...

EDIT:

Notice how he had the X360's RRoD on him?

I guess I was unlucky, it took me 6 tries to get him to drop it for me. As for the various treasures, jp wikis helped a lot in finding them. The only one I remember that really annoyed me was G-BI's A part which took me over 15 tries to get, still a lot easier than farming parts imo.

Yes, that was quite amusing. Admitedly it rightly belongs on him. He is the only boss that can kill you if you're lvl 99 and have no defense equips on. (and his ring of spinning swords hitting 3-4 times in 1 attack hurts a lot)

Um... easy trophies? :P

I would retrace this statement :P

Just look at the rarities of the games =D

Most of them are Rare at best =D

Can you put the translated English titles (that you've posted in 7th post of this thread, and I think it's not completed as I'm missing some translated titles?) in your orginal post too?

Also which versions available; easier for us to find in the PSN stores/or do we need to import etc.. Would love to join this PP too, thanks!

Can you put the translated English titles (that you've posted in 7th post of this thread, and I think it's not completed as I'm missing some translated titles?) in your orginal post too?

Also which versions available; easier for us to find in the PSN stores/or do we need to import etc.. Would love to join this PP too, thanks!

• They are in the original post if you actually looked.
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - US, PAL, China, Japan
  • SAO: Hollow Fragment - Japan, English

Everything is in the 1st post as I didn't put multiple versions as only 1 is needed and they are easy to find since most are Japan only and I am not listing titles with multiple releases and a single list between them SAO: Lost Song for example.

• They are in the original post if you actually looked.
  • Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - US, PAL, China, Japan
  • SAO: Hollow Fragment - Japan, English

Everything is in the 1st post as I didn't put multiple versions as only 1 is needed and they are easy to find since most are Japan only and I am not listing titles with multiple releases and a single list between them SAO: Lost Song for example.

You can add Lost Song.

Officially it's out today.

Where do you buy these games from?

If this is a serious question since you are in the USA:

Availability for you.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax: Physical or Digital available USA

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment: Digital Only USA

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment: Digital Only USA

Sword Art Online Lost Song: Physical or Digital available USA

Love Live Vol.1, 2 & 3: Japanese import

Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei: Japanese import

Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten: Japanese import

Durarara!! 3way standoff alley -V-: Japanese import

Durarara!! Relay: Japanese import

Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanojo: Japanese import

Golden Time: Vivid Memories: Japanese import

Oreimo Happy End: Japanese import

Ro-Kyu-Bu!: Japanese import

Mahouka Out Of Order: Japanese import

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Japanese import

Hyperdimensional War : Neptune's Platoon VS SEGA HARD GIRLS/Choujigen Taisen Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls: Japanese import

Wow this is a hard one to join, yet I'm playing through Hollow Fragment right now and then have Lost song to play after. I'll be picking up  Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition though when it releases. I feel like I'll never reach the next tier though with just 3 :( 

Welp sign me up anyway! :)

What exactly is a Japanese import? Im sorry i have no knowledge of them as i never played one. I always thought that they were release in Asia or something and that if you want to play it that you had to go to like Japan to play them, lol. 

You... import the game from Japan (or as I said, US if you use eBay) =D

Well, what else would it be? :D