Project Platinum: Dengeki Bunko

Shana Alter

Updated will do leaderboard later.

Guess I now can get a promotion to the cool club :awesome:

With Lost Song and Tomoka best girl, I have 5 games now.

It's a bit bittersweet I will have to leave my favorite rank :/

Also Hanabi special award plz :D

Dunno if Kuro no Kenshi as well or I should wait for Hollow Realization.

Loli guide will be added later (hopefully guide team will just send it away after seeing the wall of text :awesome:)

Fireworks awarded and same with Black Swordsman, you'll just lose the SAO award though when Hollow Realization releases so you have it temporary until you get that platinum just like how I lost the Crossover award until I clear Ignition.

Fireworks awarded and same with Black Swordsman, you'll just lose the SAO award though when Hollow Realization releases so you have it temporary until you get that platinum just like how I lost the Crossover award until I clear Ignition.

This is exactly the word to describe it =D

It's SAO game, I will obviously Plat it as soon as possible =D

That reminds me... I better think of 2 more games for the gold rank... And if I should wait for Ignition localization...

Would you say that Golden Time and Yuuki Yuuna would be the best contenders?

This is exactly the word to describe it =D

It's SAO game, I will obviously Plat it as soon as possible =D

That reminds me... I better think of 2 more games for the gold rank... And if I should wait for Ignition localization...

Would you say that Golden Time and Yuuki Yuuna would be the best contenders?

For you I would say they are pretty good choices as would Durarara!! Relay as for Ignition if the 1st game gave any trouble this will too considering a few trophies I am yet to figure out combos for like Kirito's 100 hit although I have a feeling Maou is needed for his 40 hit support but that leaves another 60 hits...

Mahouka would be recommended but be prepared for a lockon that can work against you as well as spamming the same few spells and then the luck on slots...

Personally for my path to gold I am considering these so you could even base off these choices compare to what you have already done:

• Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition
  • Ro-Kyu-Bu!
  • Mahouka
  • SAO Hollow Fragment
  • SAO Lost Song
  • Accel World: Ginyoku no Kakusei
  • Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten
  • Durarara!! Relay
  • Oreimo
  • Sakura-sou
  • SEGA HARD GIRLS

Mahouka would be recommended but be prepared for a lockon that can work against you as well as spamming the same few spells and then the luck on slots...

Onii-sama is obviously silver rank up game =D

That's why I only said 2, because LL, Oreimo and Mahouka for Silver Rank (hopefully through January/February), then Ignition, Hollow Realization and Sega Nep afterwards so I'm wondering about the last two =D

Onii-sama is obviously silver rank up game =D

That's why I only said 2, because LL, Oreimo and Mahouka for Silver Rank (hopefully through January/February), then Ignition, Hollow Realization and Sega Nep afterwards so I'm wondering about the last two =D

Yeah, then definitely look at what I have done and what I have planned as they should be easiest although if you like Golden Time I would say go for it if you'll enjoy it.

I quite liked it so I may check if I find it for cheap.

And probably pick up the last game from your list, possibly cheap one as well =D

I will assume you're also aiming for platinum rank here as well?

If so I don't think many others will reach it here also just wondering what rank are you aiming for in Baka Hentai! since that is another mostly Japanese PP?

I will assume you're also aiming for platinum rank here as well?

Dunno, dunno... I will first need to watch DRRR before anything =D

I'm definitely aiming for Gold, but Platinum... well, I'll most likely decide upon reaching Gold rank =D

Anyway, Banri is voiced in Golden Time, so... that definitely goes to Gold plan =D

If so I don't think many others will reach it here also just wondering what rank are you aiming for in Baka Hentai! since that is another mostly Japanese PP?

That one, huh... I will probably be happy with Silver there =D I obviously want Keima, but Mugen Souls... um... just no =D

Question: 

Do people want guide/s for Love Lives or they are so elementary it's pointless to do them?

Well Love Live's scenarios aren't that straightforward. I should be done with scenarios in the next 30min or so to confirm a few things for myself, but if you want you can clean up the guide used on ps3imports http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/5960-love-live-school-idol-paradise-vol1-3-road-map-trophy-guide/

Edit: I got all routes, but I probably should have followed the jp wiki instead. Maybe it is my fault for not understanding the translated guide, but since I didn't collect all of scenarios 1-8 because I didn't save at that point to redo them. Probably going to take me another hour to get all of the scenarios.

Edited by bladesoframen

I started playing Hollow Fragments, not realizing it was part of this PP... I dont think I will platinum it though, it's fun to play through as a SAO fun but other than that I dont really enjoy the gameplay. I might change my mind, but I already know I messed up the "get the last hit on floor bosses" part; gave up on that after 4 tries haha.

Well Love Live's scenarios aren't that straightforward. I should be done with scenarios in the next 30min or so to confirm a few things for myself, but if you want you can clean up the guide used on ps3imports http://ps3imports.org/forum/index.php?/topic/5960-love-live-school-idol-paradise-vol1-3-road-map-trophy-guide/

Edit: I got all routes, but I probably should have followed the jp wiki instead. Maybe it is my fault for not understanding the translated guide, but since I didn't collect all of scenarios 1-8 because I didn't save at that point to redo them. Probably going to take me another hour to get all of the scenarios.

Yea, that guide is like wtf... there's literally nothing useful what you wouldn't find on the JP wiki.

I guess I could do one and copy it to the other volumes.

Talking about guides :awesome:

6xBVqUm.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for the inevitable Oreimo guide. :P I got the LE a long while ago, got two trophies from it, and stopped playing. I'd really like to get the plat, though. :P

Oreimo will not have one =D There's no reason to do it =D There are no missables, it's not hard, it's just time consuming =D 30 endings is kinda... ugh =D

All you need are three things.

1) Trophy tip 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2147-%E4%BF%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%A6%B9%E3%81%8C%E3%81%93%E3%82%93%E3%81%AA%E3%81%AB%E5%8F%AF%E6%84%9B%E3%81%84%E3%82%8F%E3%81%91%E3%81%8C%E3%81%AA%E3%81%84%E3%80%82-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%83%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC%E3%82%A8%E3%83%B3%E3%83%89/6-%E3%81%82%E3%82%93%E3%81%9F%E3%81%98%E3%82%83%E3%81%AA%E3%81%8D%E3%82%83%E9%A7%84%E7%9B%AE%E3%81%AA%E3%81%AE%E3%81%A3%EF%BC%81

2) Wiki for skills and CGs

http://www60.atwiki.jp/oreimo_hd/pages/1.html

3) Absolutely beautiful explanation post :awesome:

FULL CREDIT TO DYSHANA

I apology that I couldn't reply yesterday due to work. I took screenshots of what will help and what you should do when working on the endings. I believe when you load your play through of a character the 3rd time is when you can finally focusing on getting the 6 endings. As I mentioned previously; It is strongly recommended that you work on one girl at a time on this otherwise you'll be doing unnecessary play through trying to find the missing ending. Now once you get to October 28th, all choices and SNS conversations you select are irrelevant since this will not impact the good endings. In SNS see image below. You can be locked out of a good ending from selecting picture below a "Great" so be careful. Getting NGs on photo shoots are considered "Game Overs."

Image2_zpsdonzwbzr.jpg

This is what the SNS will look like. You can select any 4 with a "!" on it.

Image3_zpselptghm3.jpg

When you select an "!" and see this on the image, you can select either one. The choice doesn't matter. All this does is increase your character's fashions which helps level up your character. You can get up to +20 from these. For the Normal Endings, selecting this will making the process go by quicker. Keep in mind that if you're going for good endings you cannot select any of these at all otherwise you'll be locked out of the good ending even if you make the correct decisions.

Image4_zpsn7s4egtq.jpg

When you select a "!" and this window pops up. Move cursor to the option in the image above. These are small scenes where you'll take pictures. If you're not good with the pictures there are 2 skills that help and they'll be in images below. You'll need to select these every time when going for good endings. For normal endings I suggest completely ignoring these as it'll make the normal ending take longer. Also if you need to make a choice you must also select the right one. If you mess up you'll need to return to main menu and reload your save. As mention make sure not to select pictures that are not "Great" or "Excellent." There are some photo shoots where you only get to take a single picture and cannot access skills.

Image11_zpsg9f7phm1.jpg

On October 28th is where you'll need to make a decision on the path the girl will take. This decision appears after a photo shoot session. You'll see this on the above. Note: The screen will be different with each girl so don't worry if you don't see a background or character. Any choice you make here will not make a sound because there is no right or wrong choice here. It is important to remember which one you select so you don't accidentally select the same path again. You'll need to select these 3 options twice for the good and normal ending.

Image9_zpspdv2kcrv.jpg

Image10_zpsdgup0ctd.jpg

Photo shoot skills. As you get more views and levels you can unlock skills and stronger levels of them. Only use the skills I have on the images and these are the most important and make getting the best photos easiest. This skill that is marked will display the grade you would get if you take a photo. As you move the character and zoom in and out it'll change. This is the easiest way to get "Great" and or "Excellent" since you need to choice 1 photo after the session. Keep in mind this isn't the order the skills will show. You can select them in in order. Just remember these Kanji so you know you got the right skill.

Image5_zpsbsfzyscq.jpg

Image8_zpsdi5ppo7a.jpg

The skill I have selected here will display the score the photo will give you. These points add for a trophy if I remember correctly. Anything below 24,000 is less than a "Excellent" and anything below 20.000 is less than a "Great." You usually have to zoom in to increase the points. Also most poses you need to aim the camera slightly above the girl's chest area. There are some poses that are extremely hard to land a proper grade and score but these poses are extremely rare so don't worry on those. If you can't get the right points or grade you can ignore that photo when it comes time to select a photo after the session. BONUS are the best ones because these are worth the most points so it is best to select those.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

Oreimo will not have one =D There's no reason to do it =D There are no missables, it's not hard, it's just time consuming =D 30 endings is kinda... ugh =D

All you need are three things.

1) Trophy tip 

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2147-俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない。-ハッピーエンド/6-あんたじゃなきゃ駄目なのっ!

2) Wiki for skills and CGs

http://www60.atwiki.jp/oreimo_hd/pages/1.html

3) Absolutely beautiful explanation post :awesome:

FULL CREDIT TO DYSHANA

I apology that I couldn't reply yesterday due to work. I took screenshots of what will help and what you should do when working on the endings. I believe when you load your play through of a character the 3rd time is when you can finally focusing on getting the 6 endings. As I mentioned previously; It is strongly recommended that you work on one girl at a time on this otherwise you'll be doing unnecessary play through trying to find the missing ending. Now once you get to October 28th, all choices and SNS conversations you select are irrelevant since this will not impact the good endings. In SNS see image below. You can be locked out of a good ending from selecting picture below a "Great" so be careful. Getting NGs on photo shoots are considered "Game Overs."

Image2_zpsdonzwbzr.jpg

This is what the SNS will look like. You can select any 4 with a "!" on it.

Image3_zpselptghm3.jpg

When you select an "!" and see this on the image, you can select either one. The choice doesn't matter. All this does is increase your character's fashions which helps level up your character. You can get up to +20 from these. For the Normal Endings, selecting this will making the process go by quicker. Keep in mind that if you're going for good endings you cannot select any of these at all otherwise you'll be locked out of the good ending even if you make the correct decisions.

Image4_zpsn7s4egtq.jpg

When you select a "!" and this window pops up. Move cursor to the option in the image above. These are small scenes where you'll take pictures. If you're not good with the pictures there are 2 skills that help and they'll be in images below. You'll need to select these every time when going for good endings. For normal endings I suggest completely ignoring these as it'll make the normal ending take longer. Also if you need to make a choice you must also select the right one. If you mess up you'll need to return to main menu and reload your save. As mention make sure not to select pictures that are not "Great" or "Excellent." There are some photo shoots where you only get to take a single picture and cannot access skills.

Image11_zpsg9f7phm1.jpg

On October 28th is where you'll need to make a decision on the path the girl will take. This decision appears after a photo shoot session. You'll see this on the above. Note: The screen will be different with each girl so don't worry if you don't see a background or character. Any choice you make here will not make a sound because there is no right or wrong choice here. It is important to remember which one you select so you don't accidentally select the same path again. You'll need to select these 3 options twice for the good and normal ending.

Image9_zpspdv2kcrv.jpg

Image10_zpsdgup0ctd.jpg

Photo shoot skills. As you get more views and levels you can unlock skills and stronger levels of them. Only use the skills I have on the images and these are the most important and make getting the best photos easiest. This skill that is marked will display the grade you would get if you take a photo. As you move the character and zoom in and out it'll change. This is the easiest way to get "Great" and or "Excellent" since you need to choice 1 photo after the session. Keep in mind this isn't the order the skills will show. You can select them in in order. Just remember these Kanji so you know you got the right skill.

Image5_zpsbsfzyscq.jpg

Image8_zpsdi5ppo7a.jpg

The skill I have selected here will display the score the photo will give you. These points add for a trophy if I remember correctly. Anything below 24,000 is less than a "Excellent" and anything below 20.000 is less than a "Great." You usually have to zoom in to increase the points. Also most poses you need to aim the camera slightly above the girl's chest area. There are some poses that are extremely hard to land a proper grade and score but these poses are extremely rare so don't worry on those. If you can't get the right points or grade you can ignore that photo when it comes time to select a photo after the session. BONUS are the best ones because these are worth the most points so it is best to select those.

Thanks! I might get to it soon now. I wanna work on my PS3 backlog since I'm only taking my PS4 and Vita to college with me and this is part of the important bits of backlog.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, Yuki-chan! (Does Kuroyukihime actually minds being called Yuki-chan? xD)

I shall take the place as this PP's Accelerator. Or as others may see it, the first Level 5 Esper =D

With the power of the almighty Onii-sama, I have been able to train my ESP to the utmost ultimate and since the last update, I have collected muse's center, Secret Otaku and Bloom awards!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

• 2 weeks later...