Wild Rose Dethorned

QuickAsAWhip

Hi Guys

Can someone please clarify how exactly to obtain this trophy and any tips or advice on how you achieved this to pop.

I have completed all 8 Bandit camps, (Person in Distress and Abandoned site) areas

Also completed "Rose on a red field" quest and "ofieris side quest"

I have done all of this 4 times on new game saves aswell. It's driving me crazy haha

Definitely really buggy. I looted absolutely everything from all of the camps/abandoned sites/etc, and no trophy pooped. Glad I can start fresh from the DLC. Will update if this works.

Update: Worked when I loaded a new character for the Hearts of Stone expansion only. Didn't have to loot the last chest either.

Edited by marcisaie

I started the Hearts of Stone few days ago, before i start main quests i collected every paper from notice boards and went every question mark on the new side of map. After i started killing fallen knights i collected everything even yellow shining chests and everything knights had. 

Funny thing is when i killed last knights on last question mark (i didnt follow a guide btw, i just traveled to reveal every question mark on map) trophy popped up! Without looting the soldiers, when last knight fell to his death trophy popped.

I think you should kill every soldier, collect letters and loot red shining chests are enough for the trophy.

PS: I started the dlc after 1.11 patch.

Check the camps again. I know when I did mine I had cleared all the camps and it didn't pop. Decided to go through all the camps again and somehow 1 soldier was still alive, even though that camp was completely cleared out loot wise. This was before 1.11 so they probably fixed it in 1.11 though.

• 1 month later...

I tried 4 times. And trophy pop-up after 4 time. What i did. I start "Hearts of Stone" ONLY. I used only sword, petards and push them back (didnt used any oils). And i start killing them only when i see text that this is bandit camp. Didnt take anything, but kill them, medidate to see if someone respawn, and go on horse to next camp. Trophy pop-up for me when i was in 7 camp. In video below (not mine) its 1:23 I killed everyone, and discover that little further there is one bandit - so try to search for him around camp. After killing him, trophy pop-up. I hope this help. sorry for me english.

does anyone know if it's gonna be fixed with the next patch?

patch 1.12 is supposed to come within the next weeks

Knowing CDPR, when they release a patch for Witcher 3, the patch is usually pretty big and covers a lot of issues. I believe this is one of the issues they are working to fix, but no idea if it'll be included in the next patch. You say the next patch is supposed to come within a few weeks. I hope you're right. I've been impatiently waiting forever. And I hope the patch drops before the Blood and Wine DLC.

Knowing CDPR, when they release a patch for Witcher 3, the patch is usually pretty big and covers a lot of issues. I believe this is one of the issues they are working to fix, but no idea if it'll be included in the next patch. You say the next patch is supposed to come within a few weeks. I hope you're right. I've been impatiently waiting forever. And I hope the patch drops before the Blood and Wine DLC.

http://gamesinners.com/pc/2015/12/15/the-witcher-3-1-12-patch-to-come-after-new-years-no-chance-for-a-blood-and-wine-trailer-this-year/

sources vary a lot, some say they will release 1.12 in January, some say together witch Blood and Wine DLC which will delay the fixes for some time I guess.

I hope for the former, coz I want this trophy so bad :(

http://gamesinners.com/pc/2015/12/15/the-witcher-3-1-12-patch-to-come-after-new-years-no-chance-for-a-blood-and-wine-trailer-this-year/

sources vary a lot, some say they will release 1.12 in January, some say together witch Blood and Wine DLC which will delay the fixes for some time I guess.

I hope for the former, coz I want this trophy so bad :(

I asked them on Twitter and got a reply saying the patch will release soon, but Blood and Wine is set for later in the first half of 2016.