Trophy List -Divinity Original SIN-

The enhanced version of one my longest awaited games (on console) it's finally here. It's a brilliant fantasy rpg which offers both a single-player and cooperative multiplayer. Developed by Larian Studios, it's not the first game in the franchise,(well chronologically it is) Divinity Orignal Sin is a 3D-rpg with many oldschool mechanics: Turn based combat, free exploration, many dialogues a gripping story and so on.

I've just had a quick look at the trophy list and it seems duable, 2 gold 5 silver and 47 bronze trophies like usually rpg lists look like. There might be many missable "story-related" trophies, probably we're asked to complete the game 100% ("Grande Finale:Totally, completely, and utterly finish the game.") 

and to finish the game in Honour mode,("Never Say Die") which is probably going to be the highest difficulty....without dying. 

What do you guys think ? Have anyone played the pc version ? Are the achievement and the trophies the same ? 

Looking forward to playing this again with my brother (this time on PS4) :D Played the PC version and have read a bit about the new stuff:

• A majority of the trophies are missable as they were on the Steam one as well and some of them are fairly obscure and easily missed by just not going in some directions, not picking the right dialogue options, or by walking past certain characters or not interacting with them at all before doing other stuff (one in particular is missed if you use dialogue options to convince guards to let you pass before attempting to sneak past them with a second character while distracting them with another)
  • Grande Finale is for just completing the game, no 100% necessary
  • Tactician Mode is a mode where enemies have gained new abilities, weapons, improved AI and other changes (such as their placement on the maps) to counter-act the tactics people have had for them on Youtube and forums
  • Honour Mode is a mode where you get only one save, and it is deleted if all characters die (I think it also has the improvements from the Tactician mode)
  • Some achievements from the Steam version were removed (some I liked, some I did not such as having a high dexterity character steal a specific key from an enemy to prevent said enemy's escape) such as many of the achievements given for doing a specific action/choice and another for doing the other action/choice
  • New trophies were added presumably for some of the new content that got added to the game, so everything from Never Say Die downwards is a new trophy not in the original list
  • They also changed some images and descriptions (some are now less subtle/interesting/funny)
  • Like 2

I watched the developer video and Honor mode does add on to the settings from Tactician mode.  Wonder if they are stackable although I have no idea how hard it would be.

I'm kind of doubting they'd be stackable, but I could easily be wrong about that :P Regardless, my current playthrough with my brother was started on Tactician and so far nearly every fight has definitely already had new enemies added or other changes. Honor mode possibly would need some backing up of saves frequently as one move can kill both your starting characters at the same time if you're poorly placed.

It'll be a great plat to earn, the new difficulty seems to be hard as hell.

btw I red that in Honour mode if we lose all 4 characters we can say bye bye to our only save...and it's basically game over for ever.

Does anyone know if it's possible to avoid this somehow ? Can I shut the game to try it again ?

Edited by Re-LoreLink

It'll be a great plat to earn, the new difficulty seems to be hard as hell.

btw I red that in Honour mode if we lose all 4 characters we can say bye bye to our only save...and it's basically game over for ever.

Does anyone know if it's possible to avoid this somehow ? Can I shut the game to try it again ?

Every time one of your characters die the game save automatically so the best way to avoid to lose everything is to send your save in the cloud so you wont lose everything. Also you can flee battle so the worst fear in the game is trap and mine as you entire party can get blown and you will lose your honor save file. 

Edited by WindQC

Every time one of your characters die the game save automatically so the best way to avoid to lose everything is to send your save in the cloud so you wont lose everything. Also you can flee battle so the worst fear in the game is trap and mine as you entire party can get blown and you will lose your honor save file. 

You've played the game, is it difficult to beat and how much time is needed ?

You've played the game, is it difficult to beat and how much time is needed ?

I never did on PC so i start normal difficulties to get how the game work. Just start a fresh honor game and so far it alright, fight are tougher as they have more enemy, more HP and use more spell. You need to plan more on honor and have better placement of your characters. Took me around 60h to beat the game at normal difficulties.  

I'll get the retail copy of the game asap, meanwhile I've noticed that "Sister of Mercy" hasn't been achieved yet...is it unobtainable ?

I never did on PC so i start normal difficulties to get how the game work. Just start a fresh honor game and so far it alright, fight are tougher as they have more enemy, more HP and use more spell. You need to plan more on honor and have better placement of your characters. Took me around 60h to beat the game at normal difficulties.  

I'll try to do it in one run, an rpg like this one is way to long to be played twice for me.

May I ask you the build you're using in Honour mode and if everything work as planned with the cloud saving ?

Edited by Re-LoreLink

I'll get the retail copy of the game asap, meanwhile I've noticed that "Sister of Mercy" hasn't been achieved yet...is it unobtainable ?

I'll try to do it in one run, an rpg like this one is way to long to be played twice for me.

May I ask you the build you're using in Honour mode and if everything work as planned with the cloud saving ?

For ''sister of mercy'' it not yet clear what you need to do it look like like it depend on your answer with some discussion with her might change the quest at the end but nobody manage to find out yet . As it is for Honor build i am running 2 Double sword with 2 Mage ( Witchcraft for charming and geomancer ) other one base on CC and healing . So far it good with that Comp so hopefully it will last till the end. Also you can respect your character with some money.

Edited by WindQC

• 2 weeks later...