Full version

If you're on Android hit the 3 dot logo thing (or whatever the options button in your browser looks like) and scroll down to the option "View desktop version" (or something similarly labelled) and turn that on, most phones are smart enough to remember that when you come back to this site, I know mine is.

Edit: By default, the "3 dot logo thing" is in the top right corner. Also, it's labelled as "Request desktop site" on my phone, which has Marshmellow's version of Chrome.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy
  • Like 1

In my phone's browser there's a option for a permanent desktop mode so I don't have this type of problems. Also I don't see what's the problem with the Phone version of this forum.. Only bad thing is that you can't see signatures but who cares ;D

Edited by Winston

In my phone's browser there's a option for a permanent desktop mode so I don't have this type of problems. Also I don't see what's the problem with the Phone version of this forum.. Only bad thing is that you can't see signatures but who cares ;D

You also can't reply to status updates, view replies to status updates,  view about me's, view anyone's friend list (including your own,) see the recent topics section, see the most recently posted topic from the subforum on the forum home page, or use the WYSIWYG editor... but like you said, who cares :awesome:

You also can't reply to status updates, view replies to status updates, view about me's, view anyone's friend list (including your own,) see the recent topics section, see the most recently posted topic from the subforum on the forum home page, or use the WYSIWYG editor... but like you said, who cares :awesome:

None of these interest me so.. Only little thing is that there's go to PSNP Profile button :/