All trophies in Become a Legend

FrankConian

I can confirm that the silver trophy of being best in Asia can be done by going to Gamba Osaka and there is a player called Patrick, edit the skill to the max, less GK attributes, and use the 10 skills more related to goal efficiency.

I played 11 games! Just 11 Games! I won the league, and the asian champions league, scored a lot of goals and assist as well, being top scorer and assistance player in both competitions, I was not picked for month teams but I was called to play for my country in this case Brazil.

I played 5 minutes match in initiate difficulty and won in average 13-0.

Basically:

-Play first 7 matches (getting some points)

-Make sure you don't get eliminated in Asian Champions League.

-Skip matches and see if your team won or in case you lost see if you stay in 1º place anyway, if don't you may want to play that game.

-Skip Asian Champions League if in round 1 you lost make sure you play the second hand and work in goals and assists.

-Control this way your road to be champion in both competitions :)

PS: I am going for South America now, I will have news about that soon! :)

I hope you're right.

First I played some games in the first season and I won every competition, I got the European award but not the World player.

Then I've played every game of the first season, again winning every competition and I did not get the Wfoty.

BTW, I skipped games of the 2nd season, I'm going this time to played the 20 matches you suggest till the day of the ceremony.

In fact, I'm going to do it right now.

See you in 3 hours.

I can confirm that the silver trophy of being best in Asia can be done by going to Gamba Osaka and there is a player called Patrick, edit the skill to the max, less GK attributes, and use the 10 skills more related to goal efficiency.

I played 11 games! Just 11 Games! I won the league, and the asian champions league, scored a lot of goals and assist as well, being top scorer and assistance player in both competitions, I was not picked for month teams but I was called to play for my country in this case Brazil.

Basically:

-Skip matches and see if your team won or in case you lost see if you stay in 1º place anyway, if don't you may want to play that game.

-Skip Asian Champions League if in round 1 you lost make sure you play the second hand and work in goals and assists.

For South American award edit a Brazilian player from Brazilian league to increase your chances.

Edit: And I'm back.

Well, I cannot assure the amount of matches needed during the first season to get the WFoty trophy. (I played 60)

Luckily my rage wasn't that big to delete my save data so I continued my journey only playing 20 matches during the second season and I got the trophy, finally !!!

Thanks OP.

Edited by GoldenShaka
  • Like 1

I hope you're right.

First I played some games in the first season and I won every competition, I got the European award but not the World player.

Then I've played every game of the first season, again winning every competition and I did not get the Wfoty.

BTW, I skipped games of the 2nd season, I'm going this time to played the 20 matches you suggest till the day of the ceremony.

In fact, I'm going to do it right now.

See you in 3 hours.

For South American award edit a Brazilian player from Brazilian league to increase your chances.

Edit: And I'm back.

Well, I cannot assure the amount of matches needed during the first season to get the WFoty trophy. (I played 60)

Luckily my rage wasn't that big to delete my save data so I continued my journey only playing 20 matches during the second season and I got the trophy, finally !!!

Thanks OP.

See, 20 games in the first season makes you Europes Best Player and another 20 games in the second season makes you World player of the year. It is impossible to be named WFotY in your first season, no matter how many games you play. I tried it with 19 and less, several times and it didnt work, so im sure 20 games is the amount of games, u have to play.

See, 20 games in the first season makes you Europes Best Player and another 20 games in the second season makes you World player of the year. It is impossible to be named WFotY in your first season, no matter how many games you play. I tried it with 19 and less, several times and it didnt work, so im sure 20 games is the amount of games, u have to play.

Well, I wasn't looking for getting the WFoty trophy in the first season, it's impossible to get the award because it's schedule in mid-season so how could you get a year award if you haven't played the whole year?

But, in a guide from last year it was suggested to play the whole first season and then simulate the second season till you get the date of the award (mid-year), so I thought it would  be the same for this  year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Basically:

any news?

• 6 months later...

any news?

oh damn, yeah I got it... I just be playing now for the Europe and World Best Player... yes I am still grinding this since I am bussy with my internship, but the other trophies are obtainable that way, sorry for the time delay, I never saw any kind of notification, I just came to this topic trying to find answers to obtain the trophies faster and I found my comments here xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...