"A Broad Base" trophy broken?

Turns out there is another associate, later on in the game.

The way I play is to do the first 3 or 4 sequences to get whatever weapons and tools people give you and then stop.  Then I go open up the boroughs, and the freeplay stuff to level up that way. Then after that stuff is done I will finish the story mode stuff and then the DLC's in sequence.

Based upon what a friend has just told me.  I think the final associate appears either in or after sequence 6.  

Obviously gaming has become way too easy, at least mastering the games 100% / plat. There's a similar topic about the trophy Chimney Sweep and another one who complained about Chimney Sweep not popping in the topic named Bugs and Glitches. You people need to learn some patience and play the damn game before staring at trophies you haven't got yet when you're halfway through the game.

And this spoiler thing... Why didn't people see it coming after AC Unity?

Guys I just looked up the guide and it turns out their are 6 associates, i completed the game and still havent got the, so I will do some digging and see if I can work it out.  Also if you could go check out my channel that would be sick           https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOgi5wemYwUs9lkbbkQqaUQ

So it might not be the same for all of you but I just went on the map and realised the last two associate(the ones i was missing) have their own separate missions. I needed "N" (Ned Wynert) missions, and "T" (Robert Topping) missions. Hoped I helped  :)

Edited by ExtendedFatality

• 2 weeks later...

On level 3 with two associates and 5 with the other three, but still no trophy! Anyone else had this issue?

There are mandatory missions in the WWI simulation - you need to complete them to get Level 1 with Winston Churchill for the trophy to pop ;)

Edited by Chell_Clare

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...