Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

This is kinda like Suggest the next platinum the person above you should get but at the same time completely different, by looking at the games the person above you have, lets say he have alot of first person shooters but missing a FPS that you really enjoyed then suggest he should buy that game, or if the person above you have a series uncompleted like say he got all Assassin's Creed games but missing one of them then why not suggest he should get that game.

RULES

- Need to have more than 10 games to post

- The game needs to be out

- The game needs to be on either PS3/PS4/PSV

- Say the reason why you suggested the game

Have fun :)

Edited by ItzzH3lixx

Itzzh, since you already gotten Beyond platinumed, I think you should try Heavy Rain. The game is awesome and better then Beyond, as your choices affect the story and the ending more then Beyond. :)

EDIT: Ninja'd. :ninja: C'mon DHM. :lol:

Since you have a Lightning avatar, I'm going to go ahead and suggest Final Fantasy XIII...

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD

The Last Of us and inFamous series And I got lighting returns at launch dude!

But not Final Fantasy XIII...

OT: Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited dood...

EDIT: Ninja'd. Again...

lumphy, I suggest Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for PS4. Awesome game and since you have the rest of the Assassin's Creed games, I think you'll like that one. :)

I'm going to recommend Sonic Generations since you have CD and the Fighters (+ Trophy Guide). And it is a great game. :)

EDIT: Again? o_O Most ninjas in 30 minutes in history. :P

DHM, go for Infamous: Second Son, since you have the first one, and it is another great game...

LovesAnInjection: If you liked Dark Souls, give Demon's Souls a try. Or Dark Souls 2. If those aren't your thing, maybe give Nier a shot. A lot of people really liked that game, myself included. None of these games are too difficult to platinum either.

I'm going to recommend Sonic Generations since you have CD and the Fighters (+ Trophy Guide). And it is a great game. :)

EDIT: Again? o_O Most ninjas in 30 minutes in history. :P

DHM, go for Infamous: Second Son, since you have the first one, and it is another great game...

Collectors edition already got it :) and on Killzoneguy I have Infamous 2 60% as well and OT :Dead Nation