Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

On 18/09/2021 at 9:24 PM, FlyinSpaghetti69 said:

damn you played everything, what can i suggest you? Idk maybe bayonetta, does it have something to do with your games? No, but i can't suggest you fps since you played each one of them so here is the complete opposite.

If you still have a ps3 , fallout 3. If not then I will say skyrim.

Good luck with my trophy list, seriously good luck.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 7:41 AM, charxsetsuna said:

If you still have a ps3 , fallout 3. If not then I will say skyrim.

Good luck with my trophy list, seriously good luck.1f602.png

So many of my favorites on there I can’t pick just one. Persona 4 golden, smt nocturne, fallout 3 and nier replicant are all some of my favorite games lol. 

7 minutes ago, jackgalligan1 said:

So many of my favorites on there I can’t pick just one. Persona 4 golden, smt nocturne, fallout 3 and nier replicant are all some of my favorite games lol. 

Hmmm, we have a lot of crossover, but you have quite an eclectic taste…

…based on Nioh/Bloodborne, I’m thinking maybe Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice?

Also, you have a taste for some first person horror, so Soma seems like a good recommendation…

And maybe, based on Bioshock / Metro Exodus FPS combat, combined with Lollipop Chainsaw /Deadly Premonition weirdness, I would maybe recommend The Darkness games?

• Like 1

On 10/13/2021 at 3:04 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

Hmmm, we have a lot of crossover, but you have quite an eclectic taste…

…based on Nioh/Bloodborne, I’m thinking maybe Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice?

Also, you have a taste for some first person horror, so Soma seems like a good recommendation…

And maybe, based on Bioshock / Metro Exodus FPS combat, combined with Lollipop Chainsaw /Deadly Premonition weirdness, I would maybe recommend The Darkness games?

Mr. DrBloodmoney.... where do I start...

I was going to suggest a hitman game because I know you like those, but those seem to all be done.

let me see what you'll like.... on a scale of awesomeness!

You seem to like Rockstar platinums (Bully, GTA 4, L.A. Noire), so why not Red Dead Redemption 2?

My favorite game of all time, so it will be definitely a 10/10 on the awesomeness scale.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 4:17 PM, Troz said:

Mr. DrBloodmoney.... where do I start...

I was going to suggest a hitman game because I know you like those, but those seem to all be done.

let me see what you'll like.... on a scale of awesomeness!

You seem to like Rockstar platinums (Bully, GTA 4, L.A. Noire), so why not Red Dead Redemption 2?

My favorite game of all time, so it will be definitely a 10/10 on the awesomeness scale.

Let's see you got some open world games under you belt.

I think one that you would enjoy is Sleeping Dogs, honestly it's a shame how underrated the game is.

On 11/13/2021 at 4:11 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

seems like you haven't played all the Uncharteds, what about the other ones?

I can't see it on your list, so I suggest "Detroit: Become Human" as you have played Until Dawn and have started Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. It's a challenging but rewarding platinum which i'm also currently working on ??

1 hour ago, Loz_42 said:

I can't see it on your list, so I suggest "Detroit: Become Human" as you have played Until Dawn and have started Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. It's a challenging but rewarding platinum which i'm also currently working on 1f602.png1f602.png

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loz_42 said:

I can't see it on your list, so I suggest "Detroit: Become Human" as you have played Until Dawn and have started Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls. It's a challenging but rewarding platinum which i'm also currently working on 1f602.png1f602.png

I will be honest I'm pretty fed up of games with quick time events, hardly got anywhere into Beyond Two Souls but cba with it but I've gone back to Heavy Rain after a few years to plat it, thanks for the suggestion though

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.11.2021 at 9:44 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

I will be honest I'm pretty fed up of games with quick time events, hardly got anywhere into Beyond Two Souls but cba with it but I've gone back to Heavy Rain after a few years to plat it, thanks for the suggestion though

I say you would enjoy F.I.S.T.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 18/02/2022 at 1:25 AM, Herbset said:

Seems like you like rockstar games, how about you try Bully?

I see quite a few story driven games, a lot of them in third person, some with a supernatural and/or post apocalyptic tinge to them. So maybe A Plague Tale: Innocence or Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice?

• 2 months later...
On 23.2.2022 at 3:31 PM, zizimonster said:

It seems that you enjoy stealth-action games, maybe you'd like to play Mark of the Ninja Remastered. :ninja:

@KennethMcCormick

If you liked the Wolfenstein games, I think Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal could be right up your alley. They have some similarities and both Wolf and Doom excels from a pure gameplay aspect. Doom is pure carnage and satisfying with even faster paced gameplay. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Don_carlito94 said:

If you liked the Wolfenstein games, I think Doom 2016 or Doom Eternal could be right up your alley. They have some similarities and both Wolf and Doom excels from a pure gameplay aspect. Doom is pure carnage and satisfying with even faster paced gameplay. 

Perhaps Dark Souls II or Elden Ring? Since I see you already got the other soulsborne games done

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/05/2022 at 6:46 AM, blacklight-nero said:

Your profile mostly consists of indie games and I saw a few puzzle games in there so I’ll say. 

• Creaks & Forgotten Anne 

You play a lot of adventure and AAA games. I recommend you try the game 428: Shibuya Scramble, just for a change. There's a demo on the Ps Store, it's worth to give a chance!