Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

On 22/05/2022 at 6:50 PM, Baranov_925 said:

Fuck, it's hard. 
Uncharted 1, since you've played other games from trilogy beside that one.

Sackboy's big adventure, you seem to like wholesome platformers. It's available on ps4 and ps5, I have it on ps5 so I can't confirm how it runs on ps4.

If you have a ps3, im guessing you don't but just in case. I highly recommend the sonic racing games on ps3. Sonic and Sega all star racing and sonic all star racing transformed. Both great games, transformed is a bigger game though with a harder trophy list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 11:27 PM, charxsetsuna said:

Sackboy's big adventure, you seem to like wholesome platformers. It's available on ps4 and ps5, I have it on ps5 so I can't confirm how it runs on ps4.

If you have a ps3, im guessing you don't but just in case. I highly recommend the sonic racing games on ps3. Sonic and Sega all star racing and sonic all star racing transformed. Both great games, transformed is a bigger game though with a harder trophy list.

looked at your list by PS4 games played, I don't see any particular type of games you go hard for, not that into AC games, Souls type games, Batman games, superhero games in general etc.

but I see that you played a good amount of FF15 and FF7R, based on those, I'd say you should try God Of War 2018, similar to those games it has a great cast of characters, grand story, spectacular action combat with over the top moments

Edited by The Investigator
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/06/2022 at 10:42 AM, The Investigator said:

looked at your list by PS4 games played, I don't see any particular type of games you go hard for, not that into AC games, Souls type games, Batman games, superhero games in general etc.

but I see that you played a good amount of FF15 and FF7R, based on those, I'd say you should try God Of War 2018, similar to those games it has a great cast of characters, grand story, spectacular action combat with over the top moments

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I see the reboot and Rise on your list, may as well add the third one.

1 hour ago, Kamurotetsu said:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I see the reboot and Rise on your list, may as well add the third one.

Devil may Cry (original), I see that you've played the reboot and a few other hack n slash games like God of War and Prince of Persia, so might as well add in the rest of the series, all the way through to 5 if you can.

• 1 month later...
On 15.6.2022 at 6:02 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

Devil may Cry (original), I see that you've played the reboot and a few other hack n slash games like God of War and Prince of Persia, so might as well add in the rest of the series, all the way through to 5 if you can.

Don't sleep on Yakuza: like a Dragon, altough it's turn based the story is so fucking good! And the music is bangers all around. Since you played all the other games already :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.8.2022 at 0:09 AM, NanaCheese94 said:

Don't sleep on Yakuza: like a Dragon, altough it's turn based the story is so fucking good! And the music is bangers all around. Since you played all the other games already :)

You missed Titanfall 2, one of the best shooter campaigns

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/08/2022 at 11:49 AM, crucare said:

You missed Titanfall 2, one of the best shooter campaigns

You have a few racing games and you have a few Star Wars games - my recommendation would be: Star Wars Racer Revenge! Legit it’s a little gem and I had so much fun with it! Surprise of the year for me ?

2 hours ago, KindaSabbath said:

You have a few racing games and you have a few Star Wars games - my recommendation would be: Star Wars Racer Revenge! Legit it’s a little gem and I had so much fun with it! Surprise of the year for me 1f44c.png

You should plat rest of Spyro trilogy games and try Killzone Shadow Fall.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 5:07 AM, FreneticWave said:

The Evil within 1 / 2

Your list has alot of games and a lot of variety to it. I don't see any obvious trends... But I did notice Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor is on there, but not Shadow of War.

I think Middle Earth: Shadow of War is absolutely incredible and improves upon the first in every way. So if you liked Mordor, definitely that

Edited by InfamousRanger12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 8:11 PM, effdeegee said:

Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Kingdom Come: Deliverance 

You have a lot of grounded stuff in your trophy list, especially your platinums and while this game is an RPG it's super grounded an intricate. You can take your time in the world and it has a gritty enough style and atmosphere in certain sections to where I may think you'll enjoy it :>   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@MoonMun21

Your rarest trophies are from yakuza 0, if you want a somewhat interesting option go for shadows of the damned, its available on ps3, but the remaster will be avaliable very soon for ps4, its one of the best work from SUDA51 in my personal opinion, you have the guy of silent hill making the music, and you have the story of a mexican demon slayer who needs to save his girlfriend, its filled with swearing and jokes, its just great, the only bad thing is that there are trophies for finishing the game in certain difficulties, and in case when you finish hard, you also need to play normal and easy difficulty, which for some, may be a little too much.

@Don_Chipotle

your games kinda run the gambit. little bit of everything is genre and difficulty. so i'll suggest two. 

if you have playstation premium i would suggest Pinball Heros for a quick easy plat. maybe a hour of your time tops. 

also noticed alot of arcadey feeling games so i'll also suggest Teenage mutant ninja turtles: Shredder's Revenge. great arcade style beat em up. 

Edited by funboy1246
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@funboy1246
I would recommend Final Fantasy X-III-2

Not sure how committed you are to finishing a lot of this series already on your list, especially the harder ones. But this one I found really struck a balance in terms of story, gameplay, and difficulty and you may like it. Easier than FF-XIII.

Edited by PalaceOfLove706

@PalaceOfLove706 you have more platinums than I have dollars in my bank account, so I'm just gonna pick the rarest platinum I have in hopes that you don't already. Sonic and all stars racing transformed.

Edit: Ah wait, I see you started sonic generations and didn't finish it so maybe sonic games aren't your forte. Though I would suggest at least getting the online trophies for generations before the ps3 online support goes under.

Edited by PilloTheStar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 10:55 PM, Sappurys said:

Well, a bit hard to distinguish the style of game you like (415 games, holy cow) but I'd suggest playing the Mass Effect Trilogy, great games with awesome story, and also some easy plats

All three games from the Metro series. Metro 2033, Metro Last Light and Metro Exodus. It seems you like games with a good story and a unique setting. These games wont disappoint! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gerdie_3000 said:

All three games from the Metro series. Metro 2033, Metro Last Light and Metro Exodus. It seems you like games with a good story and a unique setting. These games wont disappoint! 

There's quite a lot of variety here in terms of game genres, but in terms of stuff I, personally, have played, I'd primarily recommend checking out LittleBigPlanet 3 if you liked Sackboy: A Big Adventure. It's just as fun as that game with the added benefit of featuring the series' trademark creation tools and a truly ridiculous amount of user-created levels to play (over 10,000,000!).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blue_blur_98 said:

There's quite a lot of variety here in terms of game genres, but in terms of stuff I, personally, have played, I'd primarily recommend checking out LittleBigPlanet 3 if you liked Sackboy: A Big Adventure. It's just as fun as that game with the added benefit of featuring the series' trademark creation tools and a truly ridiculous amount of user-created levels to play (over 10,000,000!).

There are a lot of Jump `n Runs (espeacially Sonic games, which isn`t surprising considering your name) on your list, so I would suggest Kaze and the Wild Masks. It`s an Indie Jump `n Run and a love letter to Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (only with a bunny instead of apes in the title role) and I liked it a lot when I played it last year.

There is also Freedom Planet , which would be more like the classic Sonic games and I heard it should be good, but I haven`t played that one yet.

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2023 at 12:06 AM, reaperveteran86 said:

There are a lot of Jump `n Runs (espeacially Sonic games, which isn`t surprising considering your name) on your list, so I would suggest Kaze and the Wild Masks. It`s an Indie Jump `n Run and a love letter to Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (only with a bunny instead of apes in the title role) and I liked it a lot when I played it last year.

There is also Freedom Planet , which would be more like the classic Sonic games and I heard it should be good, but I haven`t played that one yet.

Having looked at your profile I can tell that you play a whole range of Genres! Mostly of games that I've never heard of before lol xD I'm wondering whether you would enjoy a unique Indie game like A Short Hike, or something more mainstream like The Wolf Among Us (I don't think I saw that on your profile) 

• Like 1