Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

15 hours ago, Loz_42 said:

Having looked at your profile I can tell that you play a whole range of Genres! Mostly of games that I've never heard of before lol xD I'm wondering whether you would enjoy a unique Indie game like A Short Hike, or something more mainstream like The Wolf Among Us (I don't think I saw that on your profile) 

I see a good handful 3D platformers on your list, including some PS2-era ones like Ratchet & Clank and the Battle for Bikini Bottom remaster. Psychonauts seems like a natural fit, or Castle on the Coast if you want something a bit newer and/or shorter. Both are on sale for dirt cheap for the next few days!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

I see a good handful 3D platformers on your list, including some PS2-era ones like Ratchet & Clank and the Battle for Bikini Bottom remaster. Psychonauts seems like a natural fit, or Castle on the Coast if you want something a bit newer and/or shorter. Both are on sale for dirt cheap for the next few days!

I could really say anything, because there's a bit of just about every genre under the sun on your trophy list, and damn near 1,000 games played in total.

Doesn't seem like you've played Persona 3 Portable yet, so I guess I'll recommend that.

Edited by blue_blur_98
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, blue_blur_98 said:

I could really say anything, because there's a bit of just about every genre under the sun on your trophy list, and damn near 1,000 games played in total.

Doesn't seem like you've played Persona 3 Portable yet, so I guess I'll recommend that.

A Hat in Time would be up your alley, seeing many platformers on your profile. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2023 at 4:40 PM, Xylobe said:

FFX and FFX-2. Extremely enjoyable games! Also FFXV is still achievable including comrades- with some fiddling if you really wanted to go all out. You have a really strong profile and i know you could finish these games, and enjoy them too. 

Edit : Replied to wrong post 😛

Edited by LDN-Legend

58 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

FFX and FFX-2. Extremely enjoyable games! Also FFXV is still achievable including comrades- with some fiddling if you really wanted to go all out. You have a really strong profile and i know you could finish these games, and enjoy them too. 

Edit : Replied to wrong post 😛

Any Uncharted Game. 

My Tipp Play all 4 haha, but the Second is my Fav.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MaRo-1000 said:

Any Uncharted Game. 

My Tipp Play all 4 haha, but the Second is my Fav.

You seem to have enjoyed a lot of entries in this illustrious series, but are missing probably the most important entry in it, so I'll recommend...

L27e223.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

You seem to have enjoyed a lot of entries in this illustrious series, but are missing probably the most important entry in it, so I'll recommend...

L27e223.png

I have a few
Hopefully you will like at least one of the games I listed. peace:

Valfaris (linear 2d action platformer meets heavy metal ),
Valfaris5-1024x576.jpg

Hell Pie (Banjoo Kazooie like),
ss_1aeaad6ad15b93f247d121428c30bc6ddf14f

NeverAwake (2d shmup)
Gaming_NeverAwake_Gameplay_8.jpg

and a "unique" one called Carto. Where you play on "tiles" and change the world by putting the tiles on different parts on the map
screenshot-01.jpg

ss_722dc056235ac70f8cc7bacf1be895e49ed2f

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, LDN-Legend said:

Dysmantle. Judging by your list, you'll find this to be a gem. 

I say finish tony hawk pro skater! You are in the home stretch! Antoher game I don't see on your list that I think you should try is Omori very story-driven game!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Henroin said:

I say finish tony hawk pro skater! You are in the home stretch! Antoher game I don't see on your list that I think you should try is Omori very story-driven game!

I think you should try Lies of P. People say it's P'tty good

Suggestions for both of you so no one gets skipped :)

On 11/24/2023 at 6:23 PM, DesmaBR said:

I think you should try Lies of P. People say it's P'tty good

You should consider giving Uncharted Lost Legacy a go since you've played most of the others.  It's a great little game.

On 11/25/2023 at 1:03 PM, Henroin said:

That is the game I will buy in the future it looks amazing!

Since you like souls games, check out Mortal Shell.  People seem to love or hate it but personally I thought it was a lot of fun.

58 minutes ago, auroranaut said:

Suggestions for both of you so no one gets skipped :)

You should consider giving Uncharted Lost Legacy a go since you've played most of the others.  It's a great little game.

Since you like souls games, check out Mortal Shell.  People seem to love or hate it but personally I thought it was a lot of fun.

Alright, you clearly like story focused games, with lots of dialouge or with actions and environmental details that leave stuff to interpretation.

You have Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian platinums, so you're only missing ICO for the complete Fumito Ueda/Team Ico collection.

Edited by LorenzoLame
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, LorenzoLame said:

Alright, you clearly like story focused and games, with lots of dialouge or with actions and environmental details that leave stuff to interpretation.

You have Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian platinums, so you're only missing ICO for the complete Fumito Ueda/Team Ico collection.

I am insanely envious of your list, some really good platinums on there! You've got a wide range when it comes to genre too so it was hard but...

I can't let you have DMC 1-4 on your account and not have DMC5, so that's definitely the one I pick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LorenzoLame said:

Alright, you clearly like story focused and games, with lots of dialouge or with actions and environmental details that leave stuff to interpretation.

looks like you have all the devil may crys except 5, so maybe that one?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dezzed said:

I am insanely envious of your list, some really good platinums on there! You've got a wide range when it comes to genre too so it was hard but...

I can't let you have DMC 1-4 on your account and not have DMC5, so that's definitely the one I pick.

must have posted at the same time as you, and picked the same game as well coincidentally enough. Sorry about that 🤐

I’ll do you instead, I would recommend Corpse Party blood drive, since you have a vita and have done Corpse Party. That games been on my wish list forever 

• Haha 1

On 11/28/2023 at 3:48 PM, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

must have posted at the same time as you, and picked the same game as well coincidentally enough. Sorry about that 🤐

I’ll do you instead, I would recommend Corpse Party blood drive, since you have a vita and have done Corpse Party. That games been on my wish list forever 

I see that you platinum'd Moving out and haven't really finished Overcooked. If you have a partner, then definitely go for that. Otherwise Try some more FF games? It's nasty that you popped 1 trophy for FFIX, The skipping rope nonsense makes me avoid that game :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LDN-Legend said:

I see that you platinum'd Moving out and haven't really finished Overcooked. If you have a partner, then definitely go for that. Otherwise Try some more FF games? It's nasty that you popped 1 trophy for FFIX, The skipping rope nonsense makes me avoid that game :(

yeah I have the tendency to try lots of games so my completion isn’t really important to me lol 

I loved ff9 as a kid that’s why I bought it, but yeah the jump rope stops me from wanting to try the platinum 

& I platinumed overcooked 2 not long ago actually!

thanks for your suggestions :)

2 hours ago, cstanci said:

Final Fantasy X-2 remake. I see you have a ton of the other FFs and a lot of other games I have loved. 

I loved the dress sphere system in X-2 and it ended up being way better than I thought it would be.

how about another yakuza game since you did like a dragon? Yakuza 0 maybe 

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_

3 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

how about another yakuza game since you did like a dragon? Yakuza 0 maybe

I see quite a few arcade games on your list, plus a few Annapurna-published titles like I Am Dead, so Sayonara Wild Hearts seems like an easy one to recommend!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely have no idea what to suggest to Helix.  They have got the most diverse games in their trophy cabinet. Easy games... hard games... and VERY HARD games completed.  Any gamer who had 100% a game by From Software have my utmost respect, more so if they completed a bunch of them.  With that said, I do not think there could be a game that they cannot take.

So I am going to make the challenge a bit harder and may require doing a treasure hunt in the real world. Go get a PS3 again and play some games from the Legacy era that are not available on PSPlus Premium.  I would assume their old PS3 got borked as the last game played on that console was Sonic Adventure 2 which remained incomplete. 

This is where the real challenge start.  Get that Final Fantasy XIII completion done as well.  It is the only thorn on your Final Fantasy games list... and do not stop there - take in the easier games in the FFXIII Trilogy - FFXIII-2 and FFXIII: Lightning Returns.  These games will looked gorgeous nicely stacked together in the trophy cabinet. 

Thank me later!  Probably just needs a little nudge.

• Confused 1

On 12/30/2023 at 3:32 PM, Eispan said:

I absolutely have no idea what to suggest to Helix.  They have got the most diverse games in their trophy cabinet. Easy games... hard games... and VERY HARD games completed.  Any gamer who had 100% a game by From Software have my utmost respect, more so if they completed a bunch of them.  With that said, I do not think there could be a game that they cannot take.

So I am going to make the challenge a bit harder and may require doing a treasure hunt in the real world. Go get a PS3 again and play some games from the Legacy era that are not available on PSPlus Premium.  I would assume their old PS3 got borked as the last game played on that console was Sonic Adventure 2 which remained incomplete. 

This is where the real challenge start.  Get that Final Fantasy XIII completion done as well.  It is the only thorn on your Final Fantasy games list... and do not stop there - take in the easier games in the FFXIII Trilogy - FFXIII-2 and FFXIII: Lightning Returns.  These games will looked gorgeous nicely stacked together in the trophy cabinet. 

Thank me later!  Probably just needs a little nudge.

I see you’ve almost completed Mirror’s Edge, could you finish that?

You may enjoy Ghostrunner as that also involves wall-running, it’s a pretty cool game once you get the hang of the mid-air dodging. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Xorro_175 said:

I see you’ve almost completed Mirror’s Edge, could you finish that?

You may enjoy Ghostrunner as that also involves wall-running, it’s a pretty cool game once you get the hang of the mid-air dodging. 

You seem to dig a puzzle game, like a first person game, are into indie games and more esoteric stuff, and recently played the excellent Superliminal…

…so I feel on relatively solid ground recommending two games:

L14db7e.png

The Entropy Centre

and

L96a7d2.png

Viewfinder

both of which are excellent First Person Puzzlers, that I suspect you’d get a kick out of!

• Like 1