Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

^You seem to enjoy Naughty Dog's games, you should totally play The Last of Us if you haven't, mate! It's one of the best games of the PS3 generation. :P Some others I'd personally recommend are The Walking Dead by Telltale Games, Mass Effect (the three of them), Kingdom Hearts if you like JRPGs and the Bioshock saga.

I'd say GTA5 because it's an open world game and you seem to like that. Assassin's Creed Unity could be an awesome one for you too if you already own gta5 (maybe on xbox, idk) or prefer swords instead of guns.

Please don't post an assassin's creed game for me, I hated the sea stuff in previous assassin's creeds. (Played them on a different account)

oh boy you have a lot of games ^^ You have some adventure-fps games and i saw that you have jack and daxter and sly games so i suggest you to buy Ratchet and clank games too. More specifically Ratchet and Clank a crack in time or the HD collection of the ps2 games. Oh well just buy them all ^_^

Nice completion rate ^. Youve got 6 platinums in ratchet and clank games so I'll assume you like those games. Games similar to that would be Jak HD Trilogy or Sly Cooper Trilogy and neither would mess up your completion rate ;) You also seem to like Hack and Slash games as you have a couple of God of War and Darksiders games, so the best game I can think of close to those would be the Batman games, especially Arkham City.

You only have 4 games, that's really not enough info to go off of for a recommendation... But I hunted through your forum posts and found a few mentions of stealthy type games so whatever the newest Metal Gear Solid is?

(Whoever recs me, PS3 only pls :))

Edited by Banxiee

Hi Banxiee!

It seems like you really enjoy playing ratchet and clank games (or at least you've put the time in to get some of those platinums!)... Have you ever considered 'All 4 One'? From what I understand, it's definitely not your standard ratchet and clank, but same characters / universe... Should be fun! If you need someone to coop it with, hit me up!

Another would be the uncharted series, you seem like you like Sony's first / second party exclusives that are story / action adventure heavy... Uncharted fits both!