Suggest a game the person above you might like based on his/her trophy list

itzzh3lixx

Persona 4 Golden. You need that game for your Vita :P

Yeah was planning on getting it as i own the original. The only problem i have is since i get all my vita games digital is that i need a new memory card and i need to try and get it on sale as its around £35 right now

As for a game I would say you should try out Dokuro for the vita. It's really cheap and worth the price

Edited by blitz1423
  • Like 1

Already completed it ^^

I see you have quite a few cod platinums but I don't see advanced warfare there so that

Since you seem to like telltale games, you should really try The Wolf Among Us.

-

As for as my game goes: I only own a PSVita and if it is possible, maybe suggest a game for 20€ or below so I can get it as sort of a late gift for easter.

Since you seem to like telltale games, you should really try The Wolf Among Us.

-

As for as my game goes: I only own a PSVita and if it is possible, maybe suggest a game for 20€ or below so I can get it as sort of a late gift for easter.

Hmmm

Tales Of Hearts R since you have played quite a few RPG's :)

Edited by Coldman1

Hmmm

Tales Of Hearts R since you have played quite a few RPG's :)

Wow, you are actually the second person in a row to suggest that game to me, that means it probably is good, as for myself I was looking at the Atelier series after heaving read about it and it seemed nice, but my problem is that both of these games cost 25€ on the PSN store and I only have 20€ to spend...  :(

infamous first light. you platted second son plus its pretty fun to play

I'd suggest playing Bioshock since it is a good game and you've played Bioshock Infinite.

Edit: lol I always take too long but in this case it didn't matter since you posted again. xD

Edited by xFalionx

hmmm, i really don't know what to suggest owo but if you really love japanese stuff like animes or whatsoever , try getting Project Diva F 2nd x3 I have it already but I'm not gonna play it till I finish some of my games first :3 if you liked Project diva f ,you'll probably like too, as far as I know, Project Diva F 2nd is way better than the first one :3

Edited by CaTofWaRxMiKu04

hmmm, i really don't know what to suggest owo but if you really love japanese stuff like animes or whatsoever , try getting Project Diva F 2nd x3 I have it already but I'm not gonna play it till I finish some of my games first :3 if you liked Project diva f ,you'll probably like too, as far as I know, Project Diva F 2nd is way better than the first one :3

You like racing games so I would suggest Sonic and Allstars racing transformed, it's basically a much faster Mario Kart and is huge fun especially when playing vs. friends.

-

Also, does somebody know if Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection is a good game to get into the franchise? At least as far as Vita games go?

Edit: dang, I always get Ninja'd in this community xD

@ [the person above me]

Also, because I've already suggested, Bioshock, I'm gonna be creative and say go for Bioshock 2 as well, if you liked the first one.

Edited by xFalionx

Yeah PDF 2 looks fun. For you lbp 3

I already have LBP 3 :P played it in my old profile and gonna replay it soon ^^

You like racing games so I would suggest Sonic and Allstars racing transformed, it's basically a much faster Mario Kart and is huge fun especially when playing vs. friends.

-

Also, does somebody know if Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection is a good game to get into the franchise? At least as far as Vita games go?

Edit: dang, I always get Ninja'd in this community xD

I have Sonic and All-Stars too, my favorite character is Hazuki Ryo from Shenmue, played it in my old profile too :3 , will be playing it soon x3

Try out LittleBigPlanet 2, it's really really good :3

I already have LBP 3 :P played it in my old profile and gonna replay it soon ^^

I have Sonic and All-Stars too, my favorite character is Hazuki Ryo from Shenmue, played it in my old profile too :3 , will be playing it soon x3

Try out LittleBigPlanet 2, it's really really good :3

I would, if I wasn't bound to my Vita. the LPB for Vita was great,though!

Have you ever tried the Persona series? I can't find any of those games on your list, so I'm just gonn ago ahead and recommend you Persona 4, as it is a really good JRPG with some unusual elements.

Edit: (As always) I am too slow for this forum, but I am unsure what I could suggest you, dear [person above] me, since you really do have a big library consisting of many genres,

but since you do lack some telltale games, I would suggest maybe playing The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us, since they are both great games, if you are into story.

Edited by xFalionx

Resident Evil 5 since A: you seem to like resident evil, and B: It's pretty good

I've played Resident Evil 5 before, well it was good but I personally didn't like it... I'm a total fan of the Resident Evil series and I've played every game of Resident Evil from the very first to the latest one. I loved all Resident Evil titles but RE 5 disappointed me, well, it's because it isn't about survival horror anymore, RE 6 was the same but I liked it better :3 , but I guess I'll play it coz I'm also aiming for 100% completion for all RE games x3 I would recommend RE 4 for you, it was the best for me :3

I would, if I wasn't bound to my Vita. the LPB for Vita was great,though!

Have you ever tried the Persona series? I can't find any of those games on your list, so I'm just gonn ago ahead and recommend you Persona 4, as it is a really good JRPG with some unusual elements.

Edit: (As always) I am too slow for this forum, but I am unsure what I could suggest you, dear [person above] me, since you really do have a big library consisting of many genres,

but since you do lack some telltale games, I would suggest maybe playing The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us, since they are both great games, if you are into story.

I've played Persona 3 in my psp before and I did like it. I like Shin Megami Tensei's such as Devil Summoner so I'll try that :)

Try out Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time , I heard it was R & C's best game :3

I've played Resident Evil 5 before, well it was good but I personally didn't like it... I'm a total fan of the Resident Evil series and I've played every game of Resident Evil from the very first to the latest one. I loved all Resident Evil titles but RE 5 disappointed me, well, it's because it isn't about survival horror anymore, RE 6 was the same but I liked it better :3 , but I guess I'll play it coz I'm also aiming for 100% completion for all RE games x3 I would recommend RE 4 for you, it was the best for me :3

I've played Persona 3 in my psp before and I did like it. I like Shin Megami Tensei's such as Devil Summoner so I'll try that :)

Try out Rachet and Clank: A Crack in Time , I heard it was R & C's best game :3

You are killing me xD

I would SO love to play A Crack in Time but even though it looked like it for quite a while, it never received a Vita port... So I need to wait until I get a PS3 to play that game, great suggestion, though

Also, I don't know if you've played the PS3 version, since you like RPGs you probably have, but just in case you have not let me recommend Final Fantasy X/ X-2 HD, since it is not in your library and it is (in my opinion, at least) the FF game with the best story. Also it is pretty cheap nowadays.

Edited by xFalionx

You are killing me xD

I would SO love to play A Crack in Time but even though it looked like it for quite a while, it never received a Vita port... So I need to wait until I get a PS3 to play that game, great suggestion, though

Also, I don't know if you've played the PS3 version, since you like RPGs you probably have, but just in case you have not let me recommend Final Fantasy X/ X-2 HD, since it is not in your library and it is (in my opinion, at least) the FF game with the best story. Also it is pretty cheap nowadays.

sorry xp I thought you've got a Ps3 .. well I don't really have a vita so I don't really know what game to suggest anymore xp but anyways, I've played FF X & X-2 back in ps2 and I really loved it, I like the old FF games such as FF VII,VIII,VIX and X . I tried FF XIII and it was ok for me :3 , I'm a fan of JRPGs such as FF games, Valkyrie Profile & Star Ocean. I'll be trying Resonance of Fate too coz I heard it's a good one too and SEGA/ Tri-ace made it :3

sorry xp I thought you've got a Ps3 .. well I don't really have a vita so I don't really know what game to suggest anymore xp but anyways, I've played FF X & X-2 back in ps2 and I really loved it, I like the old FF games such as FF VII,VIII,VIX and X . I tried FF XIII and it was ok for me :3 , I'm a fan of JRPGs such as FF games, Valkyrie Profile & Star Ocean. I'll be trying Resonance of Fate too coz I heard it's a good one too and SEGA/ Tri-ace made it :3

That's interesting I don't know most of the games you stated since I've only recently made the change from PC to console and there are like no JRPGs on there, but I am looking into some franchises like the Atelier franchise, Hyperdimension Neptunia, the Tales of series and other misc. titles.

Since I haven't played them yet I can't suggest that for sure but from what I've read I can suggest Atelier Rorona+ and Atelier Ayesha, both are a good starting point and the game seems to have a similar time management system to the Shin Megami Tensei Series as in you get X Years to reach your goal, do what you want in the meantime. And the game relies on alchemy to create stuff.

Maybe those 2 games are worth a look, also make sure to get the plus version of Rorona because according to different forums it is a complete remake of Rorona, wich had it's issues...

Edit: This is probably the last post I will write (until tomorrow at least) since we are taking over the thread xD, though feel free to answer me.

Edited by xFalionx

• 6 months later...

As the title suggests, go ahead and recommend a game to the user above you. 

No lazy answers based on the first game you see on their list. Take your time, discover a trend, perhaps he/she is into stealth action-adventure games and has achieved the platinum trophy in the entire Assassin's Creed series. In that case, a good suggestion for them would be Dishonored...

Dishonored_box_art_Bethesda.jpg

...if they haven't already played it off course. 

Have fun!

Edited by Jay