Playstation Plus Line Up Prediction Thread - November 2015

FlareXV

I'm really wondering if we will get that Everybody's Gone to the Rapture game...

I'm honestly rather happy with most of the games, especially when they are digital only games, games I think is too expensive to buy a digital copy of and I do want to play.

Wouldn't be surprised. It was just on sale for $8 (generally games are promo-ed and on sale just before adding to the IGC....), and it was part of the summer indie PLAY line up, and judging by last year, those all ended up in the IGC.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see that a few months from now, maybe starting Jan or so.

Wouldn't be surprised. It was just on sale for $8 (generally games are promo-ed and on sale just before adding to the IGC....), and it was part of the summer indie PLAY line up, and judging by last year, those all ended up in the IGC.

Still, I wouldn't be surprised to see that a few months from now, maybe starting Jan or so.

I would be happy about this. I would like to try the game, but it's not the sort of game I would pay more than $2 for.

I would be happy about this. I would like to try the game, but it's not the sort of game I would pay more than $2 for.

It was ok. I'm not upset with having paid $8 for it. Certainly wasn't worth the original $20 IMO.

I am quite confident that all of the PLAY games will eventually end up as Plus freebies - that was the case last year (Rogue Legacy (Feb 2015), The Swapper (Jan 2015), Hohokum (May 2015) and Counter Spy (Mar 2015), all came to Plus (Plus month noted in brackets).

If you go back to 2013, they all eventually came to Plus as well - Stealth Inc (Apr 2014), Ibb & Obb (Nov 2013), Ducktales Remastered (Jan 2015), Cloudberry Kingdom (June 2015).

Papo & Yo and Soundshapes from 2012 PLAY have also been Plus freebies - but I don't think Expendables 2 or Counter Strike: GO have (so maybe they will be in the Nov 2015 lineup....)

So I will predict that over the next few months, Rapture, Journey, N++ and Galak-Z will be all but guaranteed.

I predict that no matter what it is, people will bitch about them and then people will bitch about the people bitching about them.

That sir, is an extremely bold prediction. Talk about long shot odds.... :lol:

I'm excited to see what we will get next month (previous two was really good in my opinion)

PS4- KZ: Shadow Fall, some new released indie

PS3 - AC: Black Flag, Tokyo Jungle

Vita- Child of Light, Rollers of the Realm (I really want this one)

Killzone SF, LBP3 ,Infamous SS, and The Order 1886 are 19.99 digitally now,so that's a reasonable guess.

I'm sorry guys, but I guess "disappointing" PS+ months have been my fault.

Every month there's been games I've wanted to try. They must have installed mind reading device in my brains, trying to figure out what gamers want...  Too bad they picked me, I guess my taste is... different from masses, to say it kindly (some might just say "shit").

So later this week you can all blame me while I go "yay". ;)