Italian Retailer Offering Pre-orders For PlayStation VR Headset Already

FlareXV

An Italian retailer is accepting pre-orders for the PlayStation VR headset already.As spotted by TheGamesCabin, Italian retailer Multiplayer has put up a listing for you to pre-order the PlayStation VR headset. If you want one, you can get in your order now if you live in Italy.

If you order from Multiplayer, you can get free shipping so that is a nice bonus. Sadly, it does not show any indication for an exact release date, although it has a bloated placeholder price of€499.90.

It notes in the disclaimer: LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE! HOW DOES IT WORK: Please note! Price and sale date are not confirmed then: If it will cost more, the price of your booking will not change if it will cost less, we’ll refund the difference!

Pretty much you can order the PlayStation VR headset for €499.90 if you really want to. When Sony confirms a proper price, Multiplayer will refund the difference. It’s kind of weird that this retailer is allowing pre-orders before a proper price tag has been confirmed.

Rich Italian retailers not giving no hoots these days. 

Source: http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/italian-retailer-offering-pre-orders-for-playstation-vr-headset-already/

Edited by FlareXV

I am kind of glad I am not a Playstation Rep now. I would hate to have to fake enthusiasm over VR technology. I already had to be the guy that was so excited over 3D in gaming or even worse the Playstation 3D Display :(

Do you think that the games for PSVR will be listed under a new platform or still count as "PS4" games? 

Edited by FlareXV

It will still be a PS4 game. The headset is just a peripheral like the Move controller or U-Play tablet.

That's good.

Probably will be about as successful as the Move controller too.

Wiki is saying 15 million units sold, want to rephrase the comment lol? :awesome:

Wiki is saying 15 million units sold, want to rephrase the comment lol? :awesome:

15 million units sold is great, until you find out they're all gathering dust because there's "no" software content support. It started out being touted as the wave of the future, but now its a gimmick that people only sometimes remember exists.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 4

It will still be a PS4 game. The headset is just a peripheral like the Move controller or U-Play tablet.

Right thinking people (;)) agree with you, but I thought the line coming from PS bigwigs like Shu was that you should think of PlayStationVR as it's own system? (Which makes me think it'll be around £250-£300 or more.) 

What do you mean believe in it? It is real...the headset is confirmed and exists

I was talking about the money they ask. I remember they did the same with a collector's edition. They were first to put it on pre order but for like 30€ more than the original price so I ain't be surprised if that price isn't the real one.

Wikis are reliable sources? You'll have to inform my university of that because they think otherwise <.< want to re-source the data lol?  :awesome:

I know that Euros and Dollars are different things.

It's a joke oh his part I think :P The dollar is worth less than the euro in international trading but for the cost of games they literally use the same number even though the same numerical euro value is more expensive.

What do you mean believe in it? It is real...the headset is confirmed and exists

This is right. I mean it's not like it's a half life 3 preorder :awesome:

• Like 1