Dragon Ball Z HD Collection

This is good news for me. One of my favorite fighting game series is making it's way into this generation. Apparently they're only doing Budokai and Budokai 3, but we'll wait for more information to come out. This will be a day one purchase for me as I love these games.

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/07/05/dragon-ball-z-budokai-hd-collection-brings-back-odd-numbered-fig/

Parker

This is good news for me. One of my favorite fighting game series is making it's way into this generation. Apparently they're only doing Budokai and Budokai 3, but we'll wait for more information to come out. This will be a day one purchase for me as I love these games.

Parker

Why not budkai 2 ?

hmm i liked the budokai tenkaichi games better

Why not budkai 2 ?

hmm i liked the budokai tenkaichi games better

I have no idea why they aren't doing number 2 (that was the weird board game one, right?) but I hope they reconsider and release it with the collection. I'm a bigger fan of the Tenkaichi series as well but I still really enjoy the regular Budokai series so I'll enjoy this. I though the Tenkaichi series sold better too, so hopefully they'll do a Budokai Tenkaichi HD collection in the future.

Parker

I have no idea why they aren't doing number 2 (that was the weird board game one, right?) but I hope they reconsider and release it with the collection. I'm a bigger fan of the Tenkaichi series as well but I still really enjoy the regular Budokai series so I'll enjoy this. I though the Tenkaichi series sold better too, so hopefully they'll do a Budokai Tenkaichi HD collection in the future.

Parker

Yeah it was the board game, i think it kinda sucked, but looking back i guess it wasnt as bad as i thought it was so yes i also hope they reconsider.

A Budokai Tenkaichi HD collection will be a first day buy from me.

• 2 weeks later...