Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RvJay11

Is there a chance for server to re-open?

55 posts in this topic

I

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 10:08 AM, TheYuriG said:

It did with Borderlands 1, but they didn't have the intention to close it on the first place. I think GTA4 and RDR also had a brief moment of fuckup.

I think GameSpy going tits up was the reason for the outage of RDR and presumably GTA4 as well that's why they brought the servers back because they also were not intentional

It sucks how they shut off GT5's servers. My only wish is for Polyphony to patch the online trophies : |

No chance, IF they did, they'd firstly need to fix the GT6 servers, because those are awful, GT5 was the best for online, but you know Polyphony, shitty games, shitty servers, shitty sales.

On 3/24/2017 at 7:16 PM, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

No chance, IF they did, they'd firstly need to fix the GT6 servers, because those are awful, GT5 was the best for online, but you know Polyphony, shitty games, shitty servers, shitty sales.

How is 76+ Million sales considered "shitty"? And "shitty" games? That's your opinion but some would argue GT5 is one of the if not the, greatest racing game ever made. Mabey if you didn't hack the fuck out of GT5 it would have been more enjoyable for you. Either that or you are still salty that GT6 resulted in your ps3 getting corrupted before you proceeded to go and cry on the PlayStation Community forums? 

Edited by Lithium_Lemon

9 hours ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

How is 76+ Million sales considered "shitty"? And "shitty" games? That's your opinion but some would argue GT5 is one of the if not the, greatest racing game ever made. Mabey if you didn't hack the fuck out of GT5 it would have been more enjoyable for you. Either that or you are still salty that GT6 resulted in your ps3 getting corrupted before you proceeded to go and cry on the PlayStation Community forums? 

LOL, ownage! Thanks for the final tip.