The List has Finally Escaped The Vault

Asuka Langley

Look's really simple gonna really enjoy going for the platinum since I have Fallout 3 & New Vegas platinum.

Glad to see that the level cap is 50 you can tell just by that there's going to be allot in this.

Also glad to see bobbleheads are back. Really enjoyed collecting them in Fallout 3.

And what's with the deal "Homerun!" and "Touchdown!" seems like there might be some baseball and football you can play sounds interesting. 

Judging by the trophy "Lovable" looks like there's going to be a thing similar to reputation on New Vegas but gaining respect with a partner.

By the way am I the only one who loves the trophy images?

Edited by demonoid321

Looks like a good list, i am especially excited to see that none of the trophies appear to be tied to any extreme positive or negative karma. Love this series, the trophies could have been images of dogsh!t with the same descriptors and rage like difficulty and i would still gladly devote the 100-150+ hours.

Glad to see that the level cap is 50 you can tell just by that there's going to be allot in this.

Fallout 4 has no level cap, but to bring all perks on maximum a level of 275 is necessary. This is confirmed from Bethesda.

To our fans who’ve asked: Fallout 4 doesn’t end when the main story is over and there is no level cap. You can keep playing and leveling.

http://www.pcgamer.com/fallout-4-will-have-no-level-cap-and-no-hard-finish/

Edited by Alafian
  • Like 1

Look's really simple gonna really enjoy going for the platinum since I have Fallout 3 & New Vegas platinum.

Also glad to see bobbleheads are back. Really enjoyed collecting them in Fallout 3.

And what's with the deal "Homerun!" and "Touchdown!" seems like there might be some baseball and football you can play sounds interesting. 

Judging by the trophy "Lovable" looks like there's going to be a thing similar to reputation on New Vegas but gaining respect with a partner.

By the way am I the only one who loves the trophy images?

for homerun you'll likely have to enter red sox stadium and hit a pitching machine and for touchdown go to Gillette  stadium and run 100 yards into the endzone 

• Like 1

I hate pre ordering games, but I have never pre ordered so hard in my life. 

PS4 Digital version and season pass, pre ordered

PC version pre ordered

Xbox one Pipboy Edition Pre ordered 

Collectors Edition Guide Pre ordered. 

I feel so dirty. I don't even have an xbox one. 

Edited by opikal