Driveclub Bikes Trophy Discussion

x9zachattack5x

I signed out of the PSN so I could see the price of the standalone version...

23 AUD if you have Driveclub like me, and if you do, then you're locked off from the second option which is

30 if you want the standalone version.

I would much rather the standalone version but I don't have the option to get it. If I do end up one day not having my copy of Driveclub (might sell it, might lend it, who knows) then this DLC is useless to me. I loved inFamous so much for it's 2 expansion games being standalone, I wish more DLC was standalone, but the inability to buy this standalone is a bummer for me.

Anyway, to anyone who's bought the expansion version, since I actually have no option to buy the other one, do you need the DC disc in to play it or not? Is it really standalone as well but just cheaper for returning players?

I signed out of the PSN so I could see the price of the standalone version...

23 AUD if you have Driveclub like me, and if you do, then you're locked off from the second option which is

30 if you want the standalone version.

I would much rather the standalone version but I don't have the option to get it. If I do end up one day not having my copy of Driveclub (might sell it, might lend it, who knows) then this DLC is useless to me. I loved inFamous so much for it's 2 expansion games being standalone, I wish more DLC was standalone, but the inability to buy this standalone is a bummer for me.

Anyway, to anyone who's bought the expansion version, since I actually have no option to buy the other one, do you need the DC disc in to play it or not? Is it really standalone as well but just cheaper for returning players?

You dont get a new symbole .  so you have to start the game with the "Driveclub" Symbole , and this is only starting with the disc in the ps4. 

Trophies are harder than the main game but still really easy. At least this set is fun to hunt! I'm already at 64% of the trophies with less than 5hours of gameplay.

Do you have to own the Season Pass for DC to get DCBikes as an expansion, or are you ok if you only have the fee, PS+ version of DC?

I think it doesn't work with the ps+ version of DC

I can't beleive someone's already been able to grind all 12 bikes to lvl 15 for the weekend warrior trophy. There goes my chance at first to plat :/

There is still Community Service trophy, that remains unachievable at a moment. By the way, which is the best way to grind?

• Like 1

anyone knkow the best place to do 500m wheelie?

There is a Scottish map that starts with an H. It has a long straightaway with a slight turn near the end. Just set up a time trial and go to it. You'll come to a hairpin half-way through the track. If you can pull a wheelie afte rthe hair-pin, you can get the trophy before you get to the slight bend. It's downhill so you can navigate the wheelie balance a little easier too. It took me 2-3 tries. 

There is a Scottish map that starts with an H. It has a long straightaway with a slight turn near the end. Just set up a time trial and go to it. You'll come to a hairpin half-way through the track. If you can pull a wheelie afte rthe hair-pin, you can get the trophy before you get to the slight bend. It's downhill so you can navigate the wheelie balance a little easier too. It took me 2-3 tries. 

I think you mean Kinloch. This one fits your description :)

Got it there myself, just after the hair-pin turn and before the slight bend before the even longer straight part begins :)

There is still Community Service trophy, that remains unachievable at a moment. By the way, which is the best way to grind?

I think the skill challenges are better for grinding in bikes as opposed to cars. Pick the right track and you can crack 20k xp in less than 30 seconds. Still time consuming, damn you work!

Just want to throw it out there, anyone who's playing this first, meaning before DriveClub normal version, all your stats and shit go between both of them. I've not played DriveClub in months and it knew I was level 50 still and had all my old level stats and whatnot.

So for the grind in the normal game, like there's a lot of it, you can get a head start by playing DC Bikes.

Also, for anyone interested, I bought the expansion version, and it didn't download shit, the game just had the bike version in it, so I'm guessing it was added in an update or something and the purchase fee is just an unlock key. Also, after buying that version, it says I own the standalone version, which is odd, but whatever.

Impossible platinum trophy for me I suck at driveclub I wont be able to get all stars and I won't be able to pass the "Challenge Accepted" time trial. But I will enjoy finishing most of the events

Don't fall down! That time trial is really easy. I manage to get 1.28.200 while falling down twice. Also stars are easy since you can focus on 1 at a time if you really are struggling.

Don't fall down! That time trial is really easy. I manage to get 1.28.200 while falling down twice. Also stars are easy since you can focus on 1 at a time if you really are struggling.

I tried it 28 times my best time was 1:32

but I am really shit at driveclub i enjoy the game but on the original game, the DLC, i never unlucked any extra events because it was to difficult for me ^_^ I have good hope evolution will one day add a easy mode and I can finally play the season pass content.

For what its worth im a lot better with the bikes cuz its a bit more simulation

thanks. i had gotten the trophy before this on a japan track.  500m is not as far as i thought it would be.  i was a bit worried as events that say "total wheelie distance of *insert number* " seem to not record the distance proper.

• 2 weeks later...