Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Signing in.

After a surge in AC multiplayer activity due to PS3 server shutdowns my plats stand at 9. Putting me at Veteran.

PS3 (All 100%)

AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, AC3

PS4 (All 100% except Black Flag - 96%)

Black Flag (inc. Freedom Cry DLC not standalone unfortunately), Unity, Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey

Valhalla is likely next on the list.

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2022 at 4:51 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Oops, I think I had forgotten what the rules were. I'm actually Master Assassin since I've platinumed all games apart from the first one which has no trophies. 

1.Assassin’s Creed II

2.Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

3.Assassin’s Creed Revelations

4.Assassin’s Creed III

5.Assassin's Creed Liberation

6.Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag

7. Assassin's Creed IV: Freedom Cry

8.Assassin’s Creed Rogue

9.Assassin’s Creed Unity

10. Assassin's Creed: Chronicles

11.Assassin’s Creed Syndicate

12.Assassin’s Creed Origins

13.Assassin’s Creed Odyssey

14.Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 

I've now 100% all of the games. Does that put me at bonus tier Long Live the Creed?

The rules say "100% and stacks" but I'm not sure what it means by "stacks" since the OP also says completing the same game twice either with different regions and platforms won't earn extra points.

4 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

I've now 100% all of the games. Does that put me at bonus tier Long Live the Creed?

The rules say "100% and stacks" but I'm not sure what it means by "stacks" since the OP also says completing the same game twice either with different regions and platforms won't earn extra points.

This is a bonus rank, for those who did get 100% in every game, as well as every other version. In this project platinum, having every unique game platinumed /100% is the same. 

43 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

This is a bonus rank, for those who did get 100% in every game, as well as every other version. In this project platinum, having every unique game platinumed /100% is the same. 

OK but the OP says this:

Only unique entries in the series are eligible, completing the same games with different region or platform trophy lists will not get you any points.

And some of the gen 7 versions are no longer obtainable.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

1 hour ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

OK but the OP says this:

And some of the gen 7 versions are no longer obtainable.

Will not get you points for the Platinum for every game available, but will get you points for the bonus rank Long Live The Creed. What do you not understand about that?

I've got AC2 on PS3 and PS4 and then Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla 100%'ed so I suppose that puts me at 4. 

Could never be bothered getting the 100% all missions constraint that most AC games require for platinum otherwise I would probably have the whole series done since I have most of them done besides that trophy for each. There's just so many of them but I'll get them done eventually maybe. 

Sign me up. I've got 6 platinums, enough for Disciple. Trying to get the other ones once in a while.

Main games:

• AC IV Black Flag (100%, PS4)
  • AC Rogue (PS3)
  • AC Liberation HD (PS3)
  • AC Odyssey (100%, PS4)
  • AC Origins (100%, PS4)
  • AC Revelations (100%, PS3)

I also have the special reward, Liberator.

• AC Freedom Cry standalone (PS4)

Sign me up please 

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 

Assassin's Creed Revelations (all dlc)

Assassin's Creed III 

Assassin's Creed III Liberation

Assassin's Creed Unity (all dlc)

Assassin's Creed Syndicate (all dlc)

Assassin's Creed Origins (all dlc)

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (all dlc)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

5 hours ago, HaserPL said:

No shit, have you deducted that by "PL" in my nickname? Good job Sherlock.

No, it's because in your last post you were stringing sentences together in English that doesn't make any sense in the context of the thread.

Pro tip: If you're trying to explain something in a language that isn't native you should probably try to be less rude about it, as it may be your explanation that is faulty and not the understanding of the person you're trying to explain it to.

2 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

No, it's because in your last post you were stringing sentences together in English that doesn't make any sense in the context of the thread.

Pro tip: If you're trying to explain something in a language that isn't native you should probably try to be less rude about it, as it may be your explanation that is faulty and not the understanding of the person you're trying to explain it to.

But the OP's thread is written properly, so you shouldn't have any issues understanding it. The problem was with your logic, and nothing else.

• 2 months later...

I'm hoping this Project will pick up again when Mirage releases, so with that assumption I'd like to sign up!

My AC platinums:

Assassin's Creed II (PS3)

Assassin's Creed: Revelations (PS3)

Assassin's Creed III (PS3)

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (PS3)

> Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry [PS3 100%] | [PS4 100%] (even though I know stacking doesn't matter)

Assassin's Creed Rogue (PS3)

Assassin's Creed Unity

Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Assassin's Creed Origins

Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Assassin's Creed Valhalla

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

:platinum: For:

Assassins Creed 2 on both PS3 and PS4.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood on PS4.

Assassins Creed Liberation HD on PS3 and PS4.

Assassins Creed Origins plus DLC on PS4.

Assassins Creed Odyssey plus DLC on PS4.

Assassins Creed Rogue on PS3 [ First Platinum ] and PS4 [ 50th Platinum ].

Assassins Creed Valhalla only Single Player DLC [ Wrath of Druids/Siege of Paris/Dawn of Ragnarok and Tombs of the Fallen ] for PS5.

Assassins Creed Syndicate and DLC for PS4.

Forthcoming will be Mirage of course for PS5.

I don't know whether the Discovery Tour: Viking Age counts as part of the series as I have the 100% for those on both PS4 and PS5 but they don't have a Platinum.

Edited by alexandra-jane09

I am not sure if this is still being updated, but alas, lemme post the AC platinums I have:

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed III

Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered

(10 platinums total. I got the PS5 one for Valhalla first, the PS4 trophy does NOT auto-pop, had to play through the story again, despite Ubisoft saying you can transfer saves between both consoles, but bugs out trophies.)
Edited by Mitsukaipt

• 3 weeks later...