Project Platinum: Assassin's Creed

SkyesUnholy

Sign me up please.

Assassin creed platinums:

1. Assassin creed 2

2. Assassin creed revelations

3. Assassin creed 3

4. Assassin creed black flag (PS3 and PS4).

5. Assassin creed Freedom DLC 100%

6. Assassin creed unity.

7. Assassin creed rogue.

So 7 total plats and Syndicate is on the way.

Tried it today, but I kept getting the message: this session is unreachable. After trying for over an hour, I called it a day

Oh god. That damn message ruined many of the sessions I joined - it is very frequent from what I experienced for almost everybody.

Thankfully the online isn't too lengthy, but this message certainly upped the amount of time spent boosting by a decent amount.

Nah, I played around with my network settings quite a bit (and, to my knowledge, most of the others did too), but it just seemed like it was totally random. Sometimes it works, most of the time it doesn't.

That's a shame. We also put all the Animus update DLCs to "no", but nothing worked. How long does it take to get from lvl 1 to 50 using the stun method?

That's a shame. We also put all the Animus update DLCs to "no", but nothing worked. How long does it take to get from lvl 1 to 50 using the stun method?

I can't really remember, but going off my trophy timestamps, it took me 1 week 4 days of on and off boosting (I went days without boosting at times).

It doesn't take too long, but just be prepared - I can't forget hearing "Stun. You have been stunned." over and over and over. It has scarred me :(

• Like 1

I can't really remember, but going off my trophy timestamps, it took me 1 week 4 days of on and off boosting (I went days without boosting at times).

It doesn't take too long, but just be prepared - I can't forget hearing "Stun. You have been stunned." over and over and over. It has scarred me :(

Lol, yeah I've heard about that. I'll just mute the sound and play some music :D.

AC II -- Haven't played.. teehee
AC III -- I'm just lazy and need to plat and then 100%
AC Brotherhood -- have plat but am an idiot and deleted save file so I have to complete it again to get all my goodies back for DLC
AC Revelations -- have plat and 100%
AC IV Black Flag -- plat and 100% which I guess means the Freedom Cry is another one if I read correctly?
AC Unity -- plat and 100%
AC Liberation -- haven't played yet
AC Chronicles -- haven't played yet
AC Rogue -- haven't played yet
AC Syndicate -- haven't played yet

I'll update whenever I get a chance to plat these fluffer nutters

@Dragon try to make sure when in a boosting session that everyone has DLC on or off in personal settings (my group preferred it off) in order to have everyone connect up.  From my own personal experience, 1 person having a single DLC on, when everyone else has theirs off, can and will throw out the "can not connect to this session" error.  Hope this helps and it isn't something else that's messing with you, servers were crap when I played, might be worse now, but hopefully not.

Best of luck man! :)

Sign me up please.

Assassin creed platinums:

1. Assassin creed 2

2. Assassin creed revelations

3. Assassin creed 3

4. Assassin creed black flag (PS3 and PS4).

5. Assassin creed Freedom DLC 100%

6. Assassin creed unity.

7. Assassin creed rogue.

So 7 total plats and Syndicate is on the way.

Added! but only 1 plat from a multi-platform game such as IV Black Flag counts, so your total in this thread is 6, sorry

AC II -- Haven't played.. teehee

AC III -- I'm just lazy and need to plat and then 100%

AC Brotherhood -- have plat but am an idiot and deleted save file so I have to complete it again to get all my goodies back for DLC

AC Revelations -- have plat and 100%

AC IV Black Flag -- plat and 100% which I guess means the Freedom Cry is another one if I read correctly?

AC Unity -- plat and 100%

AC Liberation -- haven't played yet

AC Chronicles -- haven't played yet

AC Rogue -- haven't played yet

AC Syndicate -- haven't played yet

I'll update whenever I get a chance to plat these fluffer nutters

Added! and the 100%'s of Freedom Cry and the Chronicles game only count towards the Long Live the Creed "bonus" platinum rank, so your total of plats is only 4

Only got AC II, so for now i'm glad to take recruit status ^^

Sweet :D added!

PS3 only but have 7

AC II

AC Brotherhood

AC Revelations

AC III

AC IV Black Flag

AC Liberation HD

AC Rogue

Nice! that's every PS3 plat :D added!

sign me up as a Recruit.. only have Assassin`s Creed 2 plat my fav AC game anyways  <3

Aww yeah  B) added!

Sign me up for Recruit. Just have the Assassin's Creed: Revelations plat so far. 

Awesome, let me know if you get more :D added!

Sign me up as a Disciple, I've got:

1. Assassin's Creed II
  2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
  3. Assassin's Creed: Revelations
  4. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (Vita)

added!