Crossing and Companion trophy help :)

Sebulba2000

Actually, you can't find a specific person in Journey. Your best bet for these trophies is to start a new Journey and when you get to the "Chapter Select" portion (the last single-player section if you're connected to online), pick the very last chapter.

Once there, just stick with your partner all the way through the end of your journey and you should get both trophies sometime during the credits. (Do not exit the game or hit your PS button until both trophies pop or you may not get them!)

Actually, you can't find a specific person in Journey. Your best bet for these trophies is to start a new Journey and when you get to the "Chapter Select" portion (the last single-player section if you're connected to online), pick the very last chapter.

Once there, just stick with your partner all the way through the end of your journey and you should get both trophies sometime during the credits. (Do not exit the game or hit your PS button until both trophies pop or you may not get them!)

I know, I've already done it on PS3, but there aren't many people playing on PS4, so it's easy to find someone :)

• 11 months later...

Yes, just cross the end line together...

Did it with a random but I only got the Crossing trophy.

There was some other randoms who joined before that guy I finished it with.

Does that mean I can only meet 1 guy and progress finish the last 2 stages with him?

EDIT: Just got it with my last try, only 1 player connected to my game and I got the trophy.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...