Challenge Mode Legend Difficulty [HELP NEEDED]

So recently i began working on all the trophies, i only have a few left and right now I'm working on completing the game on Challenge Mode with Legend difficulty to get the 2 trophies together. However, i am having a lot of trouble with defeating the final Nether boss, i only have a few level 6 weapons and i haven't got nether amor as of yet, i was wondering if i should go back and grind and get more powerful weapons and the nether amor before coming back and fighting the boss, or i was wondering if you had any tips on beating him at this difficulty.

Thanks,

GTCW

I had to go back and look at my trophies to remember what I did. It seems that I beat it on legend and hem did a speed run of challenge mode, but I didn't have any max level weapons when I beat legend, and didn't have all the weapons maxed or the best armor when I beat challenge mode. I'm sure you could just level one or two of the strongest weapons up and just play it super safe. Dodge everything, fire off one or two shots, then focus on staying alive. That's usually the way to do fights like this. Good luck man.

• Like 1

I had to go back and look at my trophies to remember what I did. It seems that I beat it on legend and hem did a speed run of challenge mode, but I didn't have any max level weapons when I beat legend, and didn't have all the weapons maxed or the best armor when I beat challenge mode. I'm sure you could just level one or two of the strongest weapons up and just play it super safe. Dodge everything, fire off one or two shots, then focus on staying alive. That's usually the way to do fights like this. Good luck man.

Thank you for the advice, it means a lot  :)