Create a GMT -3 Brasilia Time that works on gamming sessions

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

Since most of the Brazilians use this fuse I would like to add it to hour time options.

As you can see here http://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/brazil/brasiliawe are already in DST time and there is no option that works correctly for us.

As you can see here there is no option such as  Brasilia time:

ezlF1LC.png

So i would like to know if it is possible to add GMT -3 Brasilia in this list so the time can work correctly for us.

Thanks for your attention.

Edited by Architect-90

I'm brazilian as you and the effort isn't worth it. First this and then every country gonna want one for themselves which is pointless, nothing but a name that merely represents the timezone. Knowing your fuse is enough, apply that and be happy, doesn't hurt to have something under other name as long as it works the same way. For some timezones, there are 2 named locations because a lot of people in North wouldn't know the names of the cities in South, vice-versa.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 3

Alright. Let me know what fuse are you using because I tried all fuse close to mine and none has worked for me. I'm not asking to create a BRAZIL fuse. I'm asking to add a gmt -3 rule that follow the BRASILIA time, which is the most used fuse in brazil, so most of the brazilians can get their time working correctly. There wont be a problem with ppl on north because they have their own time rule, the same way you know the fuse you use, they know the fuse they use.

I Don't think this is pointless. In my opinion, as a software engineer, the feature was built to show up the correctly time for game sessions. It's frustrating when people doesn't show up because of they had the wrong time. That's why this feature was made, ofc in my opinion. This can be implement easily. Just add the rule to the list. It just take a bit of work and it can help alot of people. With a bit of scripting work you can add every clock rule in the world in just one click...

Edited by Architect-90

I don't think the website tracks daylight saving by any matter, you gotta change 1 hour close timezone when that starts, that's what I'm doing atm, took me like, 15 seconds to get this rolling.

It does. Take as an example GMT -2 Stanley. Stanley right now is in summer time and the website displays the time correctly, so the website changed it automatically to summer time. if you are in the western part of brazil you can get your clock working by using buenos aires clock or stanley clock or even godthab clock. But there is no rule that works for the central part of it.

Edited by Architect-90

Upcoming site update will list more timezones including "America/Sao_Paulo (Brasilia)" which should cover you.

Thank you Sly!

It does track it (there a setting in the forum profile).

fa2aeb2.png

But I don't think it follows every single nation and all of their multiple rules.

As i said before that thing just works for the forum section...