Deathinitive difficulty

WatertownsFinest

• 3 months later...

I'm about two hours in Deathinitive difficulty now, and it seems very doable. Definitely having trouble when low on potions, and the imprecise dodging is pretty finicky, but nothing too bad. 

Use the Necromancer skill tree to greatly reduce the difficulty. The ghouls you summon will agro the enemies, leaving them open to beat down city.

Really? I was planning on investing in the Teleport Attack (Harbinger Tree), since it restores health. Should I respec?

I'm about two hours in Deathinitive difficulty now, and it seems very doable. Definitely having trouble when low on potions, and the imprecise dodging is pretty finicky, but nothing too bad. 

Really? I was planning on investing in the Teleport Attack (Harbinger Tree), since it restores health. Should I respec?

I would say keep playing the way you are now. I went down the Harbinger Tree for my PS3 play through but thought I would try Necromancer tree this time. It does seem easier, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I played through on normal just to level up and now doing my new game + on deathinitive level 27 necro atm and it's a breeze, get health and wrath steal on possessed weapons and as long as you stay at range you are unkillable, just trying to max out stats now too for crucible run

• 3 weeks later...