Without A Grudge

Stiofan_M

There is a tracker in game, but not up to the full number. One of the perks you get is Wanton Destruction. And it requires taking a carriage and destroying 4 objects in 15 seconds a total of 75 times. So it only tracks the first 300 (75 x 4). I'd suggest keep doing it until the trophy pops. it shouldn't take long. Most things that can be destroyed are lamp posts and such along the edges and middle of the road. Just drive the carriage right into them.

It didn't seem like it was that bad. I counted myself destroying at least 50-60 things per minute, so even if I did none during the story it would've only taken two hours or less.

Sure, driving around in circles for 2 hours isn't the most exciting thing, but there have been more annoying trophies in Assassin's Creed.

• Like 1

The easiest way to get this trophy is when you are going for your collectibles do NOT fast travel, use a carriage to work on the trophy while working on the collectibles and once you get all collectibles you should not be that far off the trophy.

Then watch this 

This is by far the quickest method. I did it this morning. 

• Like 1

It wouldn't just be up to Sony. Devs would have to be able to make their games communicate with PSN for the purposes of the tracker, and this would have to be "live". There may be technical reasons why this is not possible on PSN which we are unaware of. I have in mind that trophies must be synced on PSN, but do not need to be synced on XBL, which may have something to do with it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one that thinks this is a pain, Sony really needs a trophy progress tracker, like the xbox one has.

Agreed, it's a pain - especially as there is no clue how close you are to the total. However, here are some tips:

1. Aim to use a carriage to get to as many places as possible, to get from mission to mission, memory to memory.

2. Try to hit thirty things per journey (which isn't actually too difficult as most streets have around ten street lights per side, plus post boxes etc. Note that I don't think other carriages count and they take a lot of work to destroy. If you hit 30 things per journey, you should need to make around 170 journeys throughout the whole game, which you'll do naturally.

3. Try to get this trophy in the richer areas (Strand and Westminster); it's quicker because street lights are interspersed with trees so you get twice as many hits. 

4. If you don't mind getting dizzy, you can get a lot of hits around Buckingham Palace. Simply drive round and round the outskirts of the palace knocking over the trees and lamps - they regenerate by the time you get back to the start so you can just keep going. 

There's no way to make this trophy less of a pain in the ass, but if you split your journeys throughout the game, it's less of an irritant!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Im starting to get worried that the trophy is glitched for me because i have been grinding this for around 3 hours now and i broke plenty of stuff in the city before i started to grind like this and i still dont have the trophy.

Really wish there was a way to see how many objects i have destroyed,

Edited by CyberLance