ranked matches

NEWYEARNEWME2015

I want to know the answer to this.  I played over 100 matches, but no trophy.

Also, I played every single match type, but no trophy either (i.e., "Expert in the ring" trophy).  Do you have to play every single variation of each match type as well?  For example, under the "One vs. One" match type, there are variations--there is "Normal", "I Quit", "Inferno", etc.  Do you have to play each of these variations as well?  I didn't.  I only played each match type and not all the variations.

I want to know the answer to this. I played over 100 matches, but no trophy.

Also, I played every single match type, but no trophy either (i.e., "Expert in the ring" trophy). Do you have to play every single variation of each match type as well? For example, under the "One vs. One" match type, there are variations--there is "Normal", "I Quit", "Inferno", etc. Do you have to play each of these variations as well? I didn't. I only played each match type and not all the variations.

I think you gotta win 100 online matches.

I want to know the answer to this.  I played over 100 matches, but no trophy.

Also, I played every single match type, but no trophy either (i.e., "Expert in the ring" trophy).  Do you have to play every single variation of each match type as well?  For example, under the "One vs. One" match type, there are variations--there is "Normal", "I Quit", "Inferno", etc.  Do you have to play each of these variations as well?  I didn't.  I only played each match type and not all the variations.

Yes, you have to play every variation of those matches.. Also, to be on safe side, if u lose early on like the elimination matches, elimination chamber, you need to stay and watch the match until it ended. I got 100 bouts trophy after 102 match. Because 2 matches I played did not finish officially.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone want to boost with me just message me where I just set up a boost and no one seem to respond when I set it up.

The forums are not for arranging boosting sessions. That's what the Gaming Sessions feature is there for. If no-one joins your session, then create another one. If no-one joins that one, then create another one. Keep doing that until someone joins.

The forums are not for arranging boosting sessions. That's what the Gaming Sessions feature is there for. If no-one joins your session, then create another one. If no-one joins that one, then create another one. Keep doing that until someone joins.

Okay, that seems like a good idea where it sounds like I have to start over everything I made except hopefully more people will join to my session and at least people responding to their schedule

• 1 month later...

I've had the same issue, I've played 108 matches & not got the 100 bout trophy. While looking up help about the trophy I came across a youtube video of someone saying that if you get disconnected from a match then that match doesn't count towards playing 100 ranked matches, how true that is I don't know but it would be nice to know if it does still count or not if you do disconnect from a match does it still count as playing 100 matches on ranked online

• 1 month later...

I got this trophy last night at exactly same time as my boosting partner and here is what I know 

* All matches must be full (NO AI)

* All matches must finish without anyone disconnecting 

* I did all match types with superstars (make sure you do fair fight) plus diva 1 on 1 and diva fair fight 

* If I got a random that did the hacking where u get kicked in the air I redid the match type

Also for the 100 ranked matches same rules apply if someone disconnects it will count on your list but will not count towards the 100 

I hope this clarifies a few points for people