Missing platinum.

Go to solution Solved by Sly Ripper,

I'm curious to know if this is a new feature or a glitch? I can't remember what (but I can find out if it does turn out to be a glitch), but I found another game like this the other day and just assumed the layout had been changed.

• Like 1

It is a little strange. The game has 2 golds, 18 silvers, and 22 bronzes which is 42 trophies. The list says 43 trophies so it includes the platinum in the count. It also says 1230 points and includes the platinum points. Even if it was intended, the numbers don't add up.

ykgCbv4.png

Edited by Jibril

It is a little strange. The game has 2 golds, 18 silvers, and 22 bronzes which is 42 trophies. The list says 43 trophies so it includes the platinum in the count. It also says 1230 points and includes the platinum points. Even if it was intended, the numbers don't add up.

ykgCbv4.png

I see what you mean, but there is only one man who can answer that question. 

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31962-dear-sly-mate-trophy-calculations/

Sly said it on that thread.

it's most likely intended since the big platinum icon is RIGHT below that line! ;)

and it's not like a game could have two or something...

but i agree that it technically doesn't make sense that the numbers don't add up

Edited by dernop

Well... all games have it like this =D

Because you don't need to earn platinum to get the points since you get them with the last trophy, I guess?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1