*RUMOR* PlayStation Plus November. LEAKED PS4 GAMES! *RUMOR*

PBJ85

The tweet has never seen the light of the day, do you even believe it was actually posted? Haven't you seen the past months the 'german blog leaked PS+ info'? It common sense that if you post a lie coming from a 'reliable source', more people will believe in it. Change your title, you are misleading people with unconfirmed information.

Ditto. We'll just have to wait and see.

The tweet has never seen the light of the day, do you even believe it was actually posted? Haven't you seen the past months the 'german blog leaked PS+ info'? It common sense that if you post a lie coming from a 'reliable source', more people will believe in it. Change your title, you are misleading people with unconfirmed information.

Next time just report the post and staff will take care of it.  B)

Parker

• Like 1

you where faster then i was.... just wanted to edit the title!

IMO a LEAK is always a rumor....

Yeah, but some people won't see it that way and when it is officially announced if the games are different you can count on a thread being posted here screaming at PSNP for allowing false information to be posted to the site. Video games make some people go crazy.  xD

Parker

• Like 2

Majicka 2 seems like a good idea for a psplus - given that it is a game that benefits from a large, online playerbase. (From what i understand)

Like Rocket League, it could be a decent game made amazing by having a constant and large group of people with free access to the game

Am I the only one that is slightly annoyed that more than half of the games they pump out for PS+ members are PS3 games? I mean I own both platforms, but a lot of people are new to Playstation this generation and don't have the PS3. Not to mention it's freakin' over 2 years after the PS4 launched, we should be seeing a majority of the PS+ benefits on PS4 and maybe like 1-2 on the PS3 every now and then. Nothing against the PS3, I have it, and it's a great system, but it's going to be 2 years into next gen by November, it's time to start putting the focus on the players living in the current time period and not in the past.

Next time just report the post and staff will take care of it.  B)

Parker

I was thinking about doing it or not, but didn't want to give more work to the staff that you guys already have. Thought it would be faster and less painful if the OP himself changed it, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for doing it, though. B)

Edited by TheYuriG

Change the title, this is only a rumor and those games are fake, they will not be on plus. Take a second of your time to think why would a random retail store have access to and post on twittter the PS+ games before the Sony themselves did. You can't simply believe everything you see on the internet, folks.

You can't say they definitely won't be, but it's more than possible it's fake