*RUMOR* PlayStation Plus November. LEAKED PS4 GAMES! *RUMOR*

PBJ85

Not a rumor.

Not bad for PS4 games. I would have preferred Tales of Borderlands instead of TWD 2.

Where's the rest? Did they stopped giving games to PS3 an vita?

That's some interesting games. But people will still complain anyway.

Edited by platypus200

Apparently, someone in the comments said that Sony have stated they will not be announcing the Vita and PS3 PS Plus games by video anymore. I think you will just have to wait for the full blown post, I just checked the US and EU/UK blog and there's no news about it. 

Apparently, someone in the comments said that Sony have stated they will not be announcing the Vita and PS3 PS Plus games by video anymore. I think you will just have to wait for the full blown post, I just checked the US and EU/UK blog and there's no news about it. 

That makes sense. The PS4 is what the interwebz fans want to see. Oldsters like me have no problem waiting for PS3.

They are lazy....they are going to either mention in the blog post or direct us to a link that has the old games list( I remember all the angry blog posts last month, lol)

It can't be that hard to have an announcer and list all the games. It only a once a month video......

Edited by Kishnabe

Why wouldn't they announce them all together like they usually do?

Maybe they haven't decided what PS3 and Vita games they're going to give us.

That makes sense. The PS4 is what the interwebz fans want to see. Oldsters like me have no problem waiting for PS3.

Get with the program, Old MAN! j/k 

I guess so but its not like announcing 6 games takes a lot of work. I guess the phasing out of the PS3 and Vita is happening? 

Fair enough, if only they posted the "full blown post", lol...

Stop it, Lance. I'mma tell on you lol. 

Why wouldn't they announce them all together like they usually do?

Maybe they haven't decided what PS3 and Vita games they're going to give us.

Phasing out I think? 

LOL @ Yuri for moaning that the two PS4 games were fake and that should've been deleted.

Quote me when I said that it should be deleted because I don't ever remember saying it.

Change the title, this is only a rumor and those games are fake, they will not be on plus. Take a second of your time to think why would a random retail store have access to and post on twittter the PS+ games before the Sony themselves did. You can't simply believe everything you see on the internet, folks.

Your link is broken. Change the title of the thread going into full edit, you are spreading a rumor like it's a confirmed news, I'm yet to see a single website saying this was a leaked confirmation of games instead of simply a rumor.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/10/29/rumor-november-2015-playstation-plus-free-games-ps4-magicka-2-walking-dead/#/slide/1

The tweet has never seen the light of the day, do you even believe it was actually posted? Haven't you seen the past months the 'german blog leaked PS+ info'? It common sense that if you post a lie coming from a 'reliable source', more people will believe in it. Change your title, you are misleading people with unconfirmed information.

Yeah, but some people won't see it that way and when it is officially announced if the games are different you can count on a thread being posted here screaming at PSNP for allowing false information to be posted to the site. Video games make some people go crazy.   xD

Parker

I was thinking about doing it or not, but didn't want to give more work to the staff that you guys already have. Thought it would be faster and less painful if the OP himself changed it, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for doing it, though.  B)

oke... last month I posted rumors and NON where correct.

THis month I didn't want to make a fool out of my self by posting not solid proof leaks\rumors. 

Glad to pull the right string this time... 

Yuri I understanfd you... there are more FALSE leaks then good and correct leaks... 

This one I was 99% sure it was correct...