Level up bikes fastest way?

GSX1400MICK

Dude, the amount of grinding I did near the end of my time with the original DriveClub, I plat'd it in like 5 or 6 days and the last 2 of those days were just me grinding. There is a crapload less grinding this time. 

Although I'd recommend doing what I did, there's a level in one of them (I know I'm not being much help but I don't remember, I'll edit my post sometime later if you're interested in it) where the laps are done in around 35 seconds. Set that to as many laps as you want and just keep winning. It's the easiest way to grind X amount of wins and whatnot if you need that sort of thing.

• 2 weeks later...

At least for now I think that Lytton in Canada is the most enjoyable track to complete. Takes about 40 seconds and will net you about 25k points each time :)

Yep, same here. Probably the best way to do it, already max'ed out 5 bikes doing this event, gives about 25-30k for each run if you have any manual skills :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know if the DLC bikes count to this trophy?

Probably not. There's supposedly a Sony rule that all trophies should be obtainable without any DLC. So if DLC bikes needed to be upgraded too, that would be a violation of this rule. DLC is allowed to make a trophy easier, but not harder or impossible.

That's not to say that this rule is always abided by. I can recall some games where DLC was released which was essential to get some trophies, but I can't remember which game(s) they were. 

Probably not. There's supposedly a Sony rule that all trophies should be obtainable without any DLC. So if DLC bikes needed to be upgraded too, that would be a violation of this rule. DLC is allowed to make a trophy easier, but not harder or impossible.

That's not to say that this rule is always abided by. I can recall some games where DLC was released which was essential to get some trophies, but I can't remember which game(s) they were. 

Since original DRIVECLUB DLCs could be used to get grindy trophies (accolades, miles, ...) I would presume DLC count even here.

Since original DRIVECLUB DLCs could be used to get grindy trophies (accolades, miles, ...) I would presume DLC count even here.

Oh, is that what he was asking? I thought he was asking the opposite question - "do I have to upgrade the DLC bikes too?" rather than "can I upgrade the DLC bikes in place of...?"

Oh, is that what he was asking? I thought he was asking the opposite question - "do I have to upgrade the DLC bikes too?" rather than "can I upgrade the DLC bikes in place of...?"

Oh, you are probably right... :D

I thought he was asking whether he can use DLC tracks/events to get the trophy =D

In that case, yea, definitely DLC bikes should not count.

• Like 1

You need to lvlUP only those basic 12 bikes, I've tried lvl'inUP one of those from DLC and Trophy didn't popup. It showed when I lvl'ed last bike from those basics. Soo the anwser is you don't need do lvl those from DLC they don't count.

Edited by Isswald

I got all bikes to level 15 except the last one with the lock on it. What are the basic bikes and dlc bikes becouse trophy didnt pop for me. ( last bike unlocks when you max out the other ktm with events or kilometers. In other words when the ten green blocks are full ). Thats not the same as level the bike to 15.

• 5 weeks later...