Trophy's not popping

• 2 months later...

so I've got MENTOR trophy for 100% sync in main memories but no trophy for sequence 9 " shall we dance " ???  I've synced all 22 viewpoints but no trophy??? I've found all royal letters but no trophy ???  I've completed 100% of world war 1 but no trophy???? I've discovered all the secrets of London but no trophy??? I've reached loyalty level1 with all associates but no trophy ????  WTF is wrong with this game and it's trophies?  I've redone sequence 9 and still no trophy. I've done what has been suggested above by ABDU-HD and still nothing. 

Edited by scabbydonkey2

• 2 years later...
On 30/10/2015 at 9:07 AM, ABDU-HD said:

happened to me twice, just press the home Button, go to your trophies check there then on the main menu of the ps4 it will pop, that's what i did for 2 trophies. 

I have tried this method for the Up and coming terror of Whitechapel trophy but with no luck at all, does anyone know how to fix it?

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unable to pop the Treasure Hunter trophy. I’ve tried just about everything I can think of besides starting a brand new game (which I’ll be forced to do as my last trophy if this doesn’t pop). Hopefully it’s just late syncing or something...

It’s extremely irritating to see that trophies failing to pop is a well known issue in this game, acknowledged by Ubisoft and apparently patched, yet it’s an issue that still persists in 2019. It’s also irritating that the guides don’t mention the fact there are several trophies known to glitch. I could have backed up my save and had a fallback. ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

2021 update: game is still broken af. What is Wrong With You and Keys do The City glitched on me. Won't pop no matter what.

Honestly, thank god I have a wonderful friend who lend me his copy so I didn't have to spend a dime on this crap.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...