Last 3 trophies unattainable on Vita?

PetitVer

Hi, I'm playing this on my Vita and I 3-stared everything but the last boss of the game. So far, after a few hits the boss always sends a homing spark that my bombs fail to destroy, making it impossible to kill him. I've watching a few gameplay videos on Youtube and there is no such thing in those. Does anyone has the same problem? And before anyone suggests I tried to play on PS4 but there is no cross-save and I won't 3-star everything again: it has already been a real pain...

Finally, I managed to beat the boss. The indestructible spark glitch didn't happen this time but it did numerous times as I attempted to pass the level. There must be something that triggers it but I don't have a clue what it is... I reported the developer the issue and they said they would look into it. Meanwhile, I strongly advise against playing this game on the Vita for the trophies since this glitch makes the last fight a real pain.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 10/30/2015 at 11:10 PM, PetitVer said:

Finally, I managed to beat the boss. The indestructible spark glitch didn't happen this time but it did numerous times as I attempted to pass the level. There must be something that triggers it but I don't have a clue what it is... I reported the developer the issue and they said they would look into it. Meanwhile, I strongly advise against playing this game on the Vita for the trophies since this glitch makes the last fight a real pain.

Thank you for the heads up (y)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG after three days of being dead behind the eyes (for me this game was too difficult to be enjoyable) I just beat this game today. That last boss glitch is annoying although I have to admit out of the 300 times I died on that, 250 were due to me messing up.

Edited by Abracamartin