PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for November 2015

Jay

;; ME2 plat in August, Beyond good & Evil 100% late September. This happens too often.. When will something great come from the free monthlies.. My PS+ sub isn't even worth it anymore ;; (not rly bcus cloud saving alone is worth it). Rarely they give away a game I don't already own. They do this to keep people from using the free games? they must use some kind of tracker to have an idea of which games to let us play "for free"... "I already finished those games.. let me see, ookay, coincidentally there is a sale.. buy this this and this and this.." then the next month, those games I purchased become free... it's how they get me!

/end rant

If you haven't played ME2 or BG&E... these games.. wow, definitely some good ones!!

Beyond Good & Evil is definitely one of the games I've enjoyed the most on my profile. There wasn't a dull moment and the only fault I can find is that it was waaaaaaay too short. And that Ubisoft never made a sequel </3

highly recommend you play it if you haven't yet. I got it in a sale and went in not having any idea at all what it was I was getting myself into. So glad I did.

Having TWD S2 on PS+ is pretty bullshit though, considering it's on sale right now. I'm glad I got the PS3 version, I can stack it now (and it'll mean that my choices carry over when S3 releases!)

Invizimals... A PSP game.. Yeah... No... I'll pass on that one thanks.

To anyone who has played it (which, I imagine, almost everyone but me has), do I need to play Mass Effect 1 to understand 2? I've been thinking about trying out the series for a while, this'd be the best opportunity.

Beyond Good & Evil is definitely one of the games I've enjoyed the most on my profile. There wasn't a dull moment and the only fault I can find is that it was waaaaaaay too short. And that Ubisoft never made a sequel </3

highly recommend you play it if you haven't yet. I got it in a sale and went in not having any idea at all what it was I was getting myself into. So glad I did.

Having TWD S2 on PS+ is pretty bullshit though, considering it's on sale right now. I'm glad I got the PS3 version, I can stack it now (and it'll mean that my choices carry over when S3 releases!)

Invizimals... A PSP game.. Yeah... No... I'll pass on that one thanks.

To anyone who has played it (which, I imagine, almost everyone but me has), do I need to play Mass Effect 1 to understand 2? I've been thinking about trying out the series for a while, this'd be the best opportunity.

Actually the ps3 version of ME2 gives a little back story at the beginning to bring you up to speed. I still haven't played the first one and I understood enough to enjoy it.

• Like 1

Why did they choose to give such old games for PS3? :( I think they should give away Far Cry soon!

We've already had Far Cry 3, and I'm pretty sure that Far Cry 2 was given away too before I was a PS+ member. Far Cry 4 seems a bit too new for today's standards of PS+.

If it were 2013 standard PS+, we'd probably have gotten Far Cry 4 ages ago :(

Well shit, not bad! I'm disappointed that we don't get NekoBuro Cats Block like Asia did but oh well.

I'm gonna play TWD again on there at some point anyway, so having one for free is convenient. The rest seem pretty cool.

Magicka 2 looks alright but it seems like it'd be mostly fun with friends, and I don't have friends :(

• Like 4

Well shit, not bad! I'm disappointed that we don't get NekoBuro Cats Block like Asia did but oh well.

I'm gonna play TWD again on there at some point anyway, so having one for free is convenient. The rest seem pretty cool.

Magicka 2 looks alright but it seems like it'd be mostly fun with friends, and I don't have friends :(

This I can confirm.

Edited by FlareXV
  • Like 1