PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for November 2015

Jay

We've already had Far Cry 3, and I'm pretty sure that Far Cry 2 was given away too before I was a PS+ member. Far Cry 4 seems a bit too new for today's standards of PS+.

If it were 2013 standard PS+, we'd probably have gotten Far Cry 4 ages ago :(

You had Far Cry 3?? OMG I never knew it was on Plus and have had access to PS+ for a lot of time! I would like Blood Dragon or Classic as well!

Magicka 2 is a great game. Highly enjoyed it with friends.

If you are a rare trophy hunter, this is a good game to play. Low completion rates will inevitably become lower due to Ps Plus release. Some trophies in this game are nearly impossible without multiplayer help.

Nice of Sony to include PSP into the PS Plus program. 

it should be as an extra not a part of the line up i need something with trophies for GODS SAKE NOT A 6 YEARS OLD LOW GRAPHIC PSP ORIGINAL GAME WITH MANY SEQUELS ITS LIKE A FUCK PSVITA USERS GIVE THEM PSP AND MINI GAMES THEY LIKE IT !!!!!!

• Like 2

it should be as an extra not a part of the line up i need something with trophies for GODS SAKE NOT A 6 YEARS OLD LOW GRAPHIC PSP ORIGINAL GAME WITH MANY SEQUELS ITS LIKE A FUCK PSVITA USERS GIVE THEM PSP AND MINI GAMES THEY LIKE IT !!!!!!

Lol, I think they made an honest mistake and they will fix it once they realize.

Edited by FlareXV

Dragon Fin Soup looks so good, I'm give it a shot for sure!! Is it worth it playing Mass Effect 2 without ever playing this game series?

Sorry for the bold, I can't unselect it for some reason -.-

I answered this on the first page. ME2 gives a short back story at the beggining to bring you up to speed on the story.

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favourite RPGs, so I just don't have it in me to complain. I wish there was a AAA title for the PS4 already, but damn, Mass Effect 2 is just so good and even tho I know I wont ever get a platinum on it, I'm gonna play it on my profile, screw the completion percentage!

Also TWD Season 2, I see what you're doing there Sony :D Also Magicka 2 and Beyond Good and Evil intrigue me. Will check them out.

You had Far Cry 3?? OMG I never knew it was on Plus and have had access to PS+ for a lot of time! I would like Blood Dragon or Classic as well!

Yep, both Far Cry 2 (Feb 2012) and Far Cry 3 (Oct 2013) have already been on PS+ in the past. Not sure about Blood Dragon or anything else.

I'm usually pretty positive about the lineups but this is probably the worst lineup ever (for me). I've got the ME2 plat and nothing else on there really interests me. I know people rave about BG&E but almost every time I buy a game based off popular opinion I end up disappointed.

I'll probably play Magika once I get a ps4 so who knows, that could save the month for me. The crazy thing is that I'm already committed to renewing on Monday night so that I can pick up Chariot and add SMB to my download list. :/

I am glad that so many people are happy for once. :D

DUDE invizimals is the psp game and its without trophies sooo no point of picking it up unless u r a die hard fan

DUDE invizimals is the psp game and its without trophies sooo no point of picking it up unless u r a die hard fan

Damm, I thought it was the one with the trophies. The green one.Invizanimal the Resistance.

If it the PSP one...then I am avoiding. 

Damm, I thought it was the one with the trophies. The green one.Invizanimal the Resistance.

If it the PSP one...then I am avoiding. 

i know for sure they will never give Resistance unless its 6 years old and iam avoiding it too seems there is nothing for me this month :(