PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for November 2015

Jay

Well, as a PS3 guy, Mass Effect 2 seems like a pretty lame giveaway (since most stores are very close to literally giving it away right about now), but I'm actually excited for Beyond Good and Evil. I always wanted to play that, but for whatever reason, never got the chance.

TWD Season 2 is just what i wanted.

I loved this game when I played it on PS3. My favorite of all the TellTale games to date, and one of the few that I think my choices actually had some impact (particularly on the ending). They might not actually have had impact, but the illusion is good enough.

That's the issue, when they finally give people AAA games those who liked the indies will complain xD

To be fair, if they're going to give away AAA games, try to do better than a game that was released years ago (at least in the case of ME2).

Already own Mass Effect 2, but will check out Beyond Good and Evil. Bring on the Flash Sale!! :awesome:

That's been the best part of PS+ membership over the last year or so. I've bought quite a few games from sales, and the additional discounts for PS+ have been mounting. I probably would have bid the service sayonara otherwise (although I have amassed a massive backlog of games that I purchased for free, but did not play, which has carried me for a while as well).

• Like 1

That's the issue, when they finally give people AAA games those who liked the indies will complain xD

it's not so much AAAs, it's the AAAs they're giving.

They're old ass games that most people would've played already if they really wanted to play them.

Like that time when they randomly gave away Arkham Asylum lol.

I'd take Hotline Miami 2 over TWDS2 and ME2

far cry 3 was free for Europe not NA.

Thanks for the correction. I knew I had seen it before but when I looked it up, I totally overlooked that it was the EU blog. Forgot that they used to be different.

Still, I doubt it will be in a future PS+ month lineup since it would be a repeat for the EU. I guess it's still possible though.

Edited by MStalker58

Looks like a pretty solid lineup this month. I'm definitely gonna pick up Mass Effect 2. I've never played this or any of the others from the series before so this will be a fantastic opportunity for me.

If you haven't played it, it's a great pickup (if you can get over the crashes). The best of the trilogy in my opinion, and it's not really that close for me.

What do I think? Let's see.

The Walking Dead Season 2 - Already own on PS3. Don't need or want it agin on PS4.

Magicka 2 - Not my kind of game. I'm just not into co-op focused titles.

Mass Effect 2 - I tried the demo ages ago, but it just didn't hook me. Same when ME3 was on IGC.

Beyond Good and Evil - Love this game. I bought it on release on PS3 and had it on GameCube for years before. In other words, already own.

Dragon Fin Soup - Don't know much about this game. Checked out the trailer, but will have to try it out to make judgement.

So, only 1 potentially for me this time. Oh well.

If you haven't played it, it's a great pickup (if you can get over the crashes). The best of the trilogy in my opinion, and it's not really that close for me.

Crashes? I never had the game crash when I was playing it. Did we play a different game?

I'm actually really jacked up we're getting Magicka 2. Heard that game is really funny and I love the dungeon crawlers.