PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for November 2015

Jay

when they finally give people AAA games those who liked the indies will complain xD

My main complain here is that my OCPD completely hated this lineup. They gave the second of the franchise for most games and I do NOT play games out of the order, so I need to get ME1 before ME2 and at least watch some gameplay of Magicka before playing the second. I would hate to go back to the first game eventually and seeing all the story being kinda pointless since I've played the second already.

Also, where are the indies??? Fuck AAA, who the hell even plays that crap? /s

Not bad..

I have been wanting to play Beyond Good and Evil for ages, now we get it and my PS3 is still dead (but will attempt to fix it soon..)

TWD2 is ok for me too, and will play it like I did with the other 2 telltales games we got from PS+

And I'm interested in Dragon Fin Soup

Not really into Mass Effect or Magika.. and not sure about Invizimals.

I'm usually pretty positive about the lineups but this is probably the worst lineup ever (for me). I've got the ME2 plat and nothing else on there really interests me. I know people rave about BG&E but almost every time I buy a game based off popular opinion I end up disappointed.

I'll probably play Magika once I get a ps4 so who knows, that could save the month for me. The crazy thing is that I'm already committed to renewing on Monday night so that I can pick up Chariot and add SMB to my download list. :/

I am glad that so many people are happy for once. :D

Beyond Good & Evil is great my friend, give it a try! Just make sure to save often.

Full Lineup:

• The Walking Dead: Season 2PS4
  • Magicka 2PS4
  • Mass Effect 2PS3
  • Beyond Good & EvilPS3
  • Dragon Fin SoupPS4, PS Vita (PS3 Cross-Buy when available)
  • InvizimalsPS Vita

If this is true, really great lineup. Wasn't expecting this yo.

I already played The Walking Season 2 on the PS3 but i don't mind playing the game again on the PS4. Good lineup for this month in my opinion.

As for Beyond Good & Evil, good thing I avoided the tempting double sale I've seen it on this year, because I've seen it on some good sales twice this year. Saved myself some money there (even though I won't technically own the game).

Mass Effect 2... I appreciate this but I haven't played the first one, so i'm not sure if I'll play ME2 before playing ME.

Everything else.. I don't give a damn for or about.

Crashes? I never had the game crash when I was playing it. Did we play a different game?

I'm actually really jacked up we're getting Magicka 2. Heard that game is really funny and I love the dungeon crawlers.

We must have. My game was made by Bioware, and they are a QC nightmare. ;-)

can't wait for the next ps plus games to roll out tbh, although TWD season 2 doesn't have a plat, i'll still play it as i was really hooked on the first one. I'm also really interested in dragon fin soup tbh, judging from the trailer, it looks great.

I loved TWD2. Enjoy!

Wow Invizimals :o I promoted that game a ton when I worked for Sony. I really liked the idea of it and it was a fun one to demo off. I look forward to playing the new one :)

But they're giving us the PSP version. Despite several Vita games. PSP, seems like a bit of a slap in the face tbh. Edited by Ruliya

This month is above average to me, decent enough.

I've already got the PS Vita version of S2 of TWD, but i'll be more than happy to try it on the PS4 first. Tried Magicka 2 on Steam, pretty fun game. ^_^

I've never played any of the the Mass Effect games, so ME2 will have to wait i guess. Beyond Good and Evil HD is a neat addition to the lineup, i love it.

Dragon Fin Soup (sounds delicious) actually sounds awesome, looking forward to it.

Now the only "problem" i have is with Invizimals (they are giving the PSP version despite having newer PSV games). Playstation has, *to me* at least, declared that they finally don't care what game goes on Vita's Plus selection nor if it will please the audience if they are giving that game instead of any indie that i'd love to try, and thus i won't be expecting anything good from the PS Vita Plus library anymore. I'm only stating a truth here, not a hate.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

Not exactly what I hoped for, I mean I already own TWD for PS4 but despite that It's a great game for people who never played it yet. Anyway Mass Effect 2 and Beyond Good & Evil are both awesome games. Also, the VITA line-up is getting worse. The last AAA game on the system was KZ: Mercenary. 

• Like 1