PlayStation Plus IGC lineup for November 2015

Jay

Now the only "problem" i have is with Invizimals (they are giving the PSP version despite having newer PSV games). Playstation has, *to me* at least, declared that they finally don't care what game goes on Vita's Plus selection nor if it will please the audience if they are giving that game instead of any indie that i'd love to try, and thus i won't be expecting anything good from the PS Vita Plus library anymore. I'm only stating a truth here, not a hate.

That's why they should start giving J-games :awesome:

They don't care about Vita so we should get all the games no one cares about :awesome:

• Like 2

That's why they should start giving J-games :awesome:

They don't care about Vita so we should get all the games no one cares about :awesome:

Yes, J-Games will make all PS+ subscribers' pants wet from all that pissing :awesome:

But no, here's Invizimals just to piss you off more :awesome:

Edited by YaoiGod

Not exactly what I hoped for, I mean I already own TWD for PS4 but despite that It's a great game for people who never played it yet. Anyway Mass Effect 2 and Beyond Good & Evil are both awesome games. Also, the VITA line-up is getting worse. The last AAA game on the system was KZ: Mercenary. 

Last AAA game meaning on PLUS or in general? Because Tearaway came out after Killzone. Also that Borderlands 2 port.

Having TWD S2 on PS+ is pretty bullshit though, considering it's on sale right now.

This^!   My only gripe with this line-up, brought it up on the EU Blog as it was stated, Fred/Chris?, that they wouldn't do that and I don't think it's right.   I own the game anyway, and I own a lot of the Plus games most months, but to have a game in a sale the same week it's going on the IGC isn't right and isn't fair to some that picked this up only days before the announcement.   I wouldn't be happy at all...

Otherwise, cute move to put TWD2 on and possibly garner purchases of season 1, no complaints about that though.  Don't know much about the inviZimals situation but decent line-up, and as always good value! :)

• Like 1

If this is true, really great lineup. Wasn't expecting this yo.

As for Beyond Good & Evil, good thing I avoided the tempting double sale I've seen it on this year, because I've seen it on some good sales twice this year. Saved myself some money there (even though I won't technically own the game).

Mass Effect 2... I appreciate this but I haven't played the first one, so i'm not sure if I'll play ME2 before playing ME.

Everything else.. I don't give a damn for or about.

Honestly you don't need the first Mass Effect to play Mass Effect 2. They give you a nice recap of the events of 1.

Not exactly what I hoped for, I mean I already own TWD for PS4 but despite that It's a great game for people who never played it yet. Anyway Mass Effect 2 and Beyond Good & Evil are both awesome games. Also, the VITA line-up is getting worse. The last AAA game on the system was KZ: Mercenary. 

Wait...

>Vita

>AAA

What? :awesome:

Very cool looking games. I think I will download TWD, Magicka and Dragon Fin Soup. I don't need to buy a game now for weeks, months even. Fallout being the exception of course  :eyebrow:

Is it possible for me to add Beyond Good and Evil to my library through my PS4, and if I ever get a PS3 again will I be able to download it?